4

"So, I am going to lead you to the library, follow me," Sky ordered, Simo followed whilst being amazed, what was around her. As they reached the library, someone wrapped their arms Sky. "Babe, I haven't seen you since forever," a man Sky recognised exclaimed. " Alright, alright I'm here now, you need to get to class, you're late," Sky said. The man looked at her with puppy eyes, "Draco off now, and thats an order, I have someone to guide!". Draco sulked and left. "Don't mind him, he just my boyfriend, annoying and sweet at the same time," Sky exclaimed. Simo was wondering if she could have a love in this school but she shook it of her mind. She didn't need someone to acheive in life. Her dad left Simo's mother for someone else staying stuck with her self and Simo. When she was in her train of thought, Sky inturupted her by saying, "Oh we need to go now, they're going to sort you out into a house!". Simo regretted thinking Sky said things more understandingly. She no idea what she said but Sky dragged her off to the Great Hall. Everybody was seated looking like they were very exquisite. "Simo Stevenson?" Mrs McGonagall called. Simo waved as a sign she heard. She knew what she had to do as Sky told her on the train. She slowly walked to the front as Mrs McGonagall placed the hat on her head. The hat spoke "Hmm this might be an easy one, full mark student, called wise, I have made my decision, Simo Stevenson is officialy assigned too,"...