10

Class started before Blaise said anything so he want to his side and sat down. The class was very interesting to Simo, she raised her hand most of the time to ask lots of questions that were kindly answered. After the class, Simo knew it was her favourite class. She forgot that was the last class of the day, she was so exhausted she didn't even mind, but the fight still her and Sky's fall out still appeared in her mind. So Simo was thinking of what to do, she thought to kindly sort it out, but after what happened with Pansy she thought of a different plan. "To make it even," she mumbled. She tucked herself in bed at was ready to set her plan in action. It was the next day, Simo started her plan. In the first lesson, she walked up to Luna Lovegood and Cho talking. "Oh hi I am Simo, Cho you must already know me,". Cho and Luna smiled and introduced themselves, Simo did find herself liking them as friends so, she asked both of them to take a stroll down, Diagon Alley. Simo found herself looking at Sky laughing with Pansy and looking back. Hatred struck in her eyes. After the class, she saw Blaise and happily walked up to him "Oh, Blaise do you know anything dirty things, Sky has been saying?". Blaise shook his head, tucked a strand of her long, braided hair and walked off. This sent butterflies in Simo's tummy, "Is it me, or did Blaise, Blaise just flirt with me," Simo thought, then the note popped into her head. She was stunned. Blaise of all people would send such a, flattering note. Simo was blushing like mad, so she quickly ran to her dorm, and shut the door. Simo couldn't help herself and started squealing. She was quite sad that she couldn't share the news with Sky, so she thought about it, and walked to Sky's dorm, praying that her eye wouldn't be ripped out...