9

The two walked to Dumbledore's office, giving each other death glares. Both Simo and Sky sat down with a bit of attitude. "What on earth happened over there girls, Simo this is not acceptable, as you just joined us, and you Sky, as a prefect you should know better!". Sky scoffed in disapprovement, "Well, it's not my fault!" Sky explained. Simo rolled her eyes and felt like leaving the room. "Well, this little rat, accused me of trying to change her, so called, love life," . Dumbledore shook his head. "If you Simo and you Sky shouldn't be fighting, just calmly say no I didn't, then move on,". Simo ignored him thought of the perfect revenge plan, which she definitely didn't have the courage to start action. Whilst she was still thinking, the girls were told to go and they both stormed off. Later in the day. Simo checked which class was assigned after lunch, she was disgusted when she saw it. History of Magic? Slytherin and Ravenclaw?! She could imagine the death glares, Sky and Draco would give her, but it filled her mind so much, she forgot to write to her mum! It was 2 weeks since she had been admitted to Hogwarts, but not a single letter to mum. Simo quickly got a pen and paper and went to the library to write it but a familiar guy bumped into her. Blaise. Simo wasn't surprised of his rudeness, she met him before.She took a breath and sat down, but someone was still annoying her. "OH MY GOD, JUST LEAVE, ME, ALONE!" she screamed. Everyone including a woman, black hair and red, rosy lips. Simo was hugely self conscious. "Excuse me, if you are going to make a huge fuss, it would be a nice tip to leave," Simo put her head down and left. She saw everyone and I mean,everyone. From Harry to Pansy, her nemesis Pansy. She was snickering when Simo left. Then, in the History of Magic she saw the most weirdest thing she has ever seen. Sky chuckling and laughing with Pansy. Simo's blood boiled but she didn't want to create a fight. Not again. She sat down, gratefully sitting opposite side of Sky and Draco. She almost started to cry when someone sat beside her."What are you doing here?". "You're at the wrong side of the table!". Blaise stared at her intenesly. "Umm... I need to tell you that-,"...