Chapter 11 - My Big Fat Hunter's Wedding

11

December 26th, 2009

It was still early morning as I lay in our bed at Bobby's mansion, still wearing a short fitted white slip dress with it hiked up over my butt and my face buried in the pillow with my lipstick smeared a little and my wild hair covering my face.

Just then the door opened as Mandy came through with two cups of coffee in her hands, seeing me spread out and blushing a little as she laughed, raising her eyebrows, "Well, well, looks like someone had a good time last night?"

I started to stir in my sleep, groaning as I lifted my head off the pillow and looked back at her with my hair still half-covering my face, "What do you want?"

Mandy set down the coffee cups on the nightstand and sat on the edge of the bed, laughing and pulling my dress down, "It's your big day, that's what. I told you not to overdo it with those Buttery Nipple shots?"

I groaned and sat up, brushing my hair back and making a face, "I was just possessed by a demon for a week and a half? Give me a break?"

She shrugged in agreement when I started to sit on the edge of the bed beside her, shaking my head in frustration, "I'm still a little pissed off that you guys went that long without even realizing I wasn't the one driving? I'm not that bad, am I?"

Mandy laughed, shaking her head, "Hey, don't look at me? You were still with Sam and Dean most of that week?"

I shrugged to myself when Mandy reached over, grabbing a cup of coffee and handing it to me, "Here, I know it's not that frou-frou bullshit you like but at least it'll get you sobered up a little?"

I took the cup of coffee and sipped on it, making a face and smacking my lips together as I gave Mandy a look, "What did you put in here?"

She shrugged, "All we had was coffee, hazelnut creamer and gray goose, so... You're welcome?"

I let out a laugh, shrugging and started to take another drink, "Works for me?"

Mandy took a drink too, making a face and shuddering a little, "Okay, maybe I put a little too much gray goose, but- what the hell, right? You're getting married today."

I stopped, looking back at her as a wide smile spread across my face, "I'm getting married today."

She smiled back at me, laughing and shaking her head, "Not dressed like that you're not? Come on, we've got a lot to do today!"

*

"Wise men say... Only fools rush in... But I can't help... Falling in love with you..."

The entire first half of the day had already felt like a dream as I prepared myself to finally marry the love of my life, still feeling like it wasn't real to me yet. Music filled the bright music room as Mandy, Laura and Mandy's sisters finished getting ready, Jo taking photos of everything going on as I sat in front of a vanity and got my makeup and hair done.

Mandy was now wearing a silk floor length dress that hung loosely at the top with spaghetti straps, a deep red color that made her blue eyes and blonde hair stand out, her hair curled and pulled back halfway. I couldn't stop smiling as Mandy's younger sister Andrea finished the last touches on my hair, my hair full and curled and getting long enough now to touch my shoulders with one side pinned back as Andrea placed a stoned comb behind my ear and smiled back at me in the mirror.