Chapter 6; Confusing Scents

Recap:

Louis’ POV

After I left Jessie at Zayn’s room, I went to my own room and dialled Brianna’s number. After seven rings, she picked up.

“Hey Louis. Never thought you would call again” She said, a smirk played in her voice.

“Look, Brianna, I need your help.” My voice was filled with desperation.

“What can I do in your favour, babe?” She said seductively.

“I need you to help me forget a girl”

********

Jessie’s POV

“Good night, Zayn. Thanks for driving me home” I fiddled with my fingers, not daring to look at him.

“No problem, babe. But you should come again soon?” He turned in his seat and I felt his gaze on me.

“Um… Yeah, sure” I said, finally looking at him. “What about tomorrow after school? If you can pick me up?” I said, hopefully and hi eyes lit up.

“Wouldn’t miss it! Here’s my number, by the way. Just call me, if you need to.” He gave me a piece of paper and I smiled at him.

“But I gotta go” I kissed his cheek. “Good night, see ya” I jumped out of the car and he waved me good bye, before he sped away on the street. I snapped out of my daze and walked up to my apartment.

*****

I walked through the school gates and hurried into the building. I didn’t need to go to my locker, so I headed to the Home Room. Jennie graduated last year, and I didn’t socialize as much as I should, so I was alone. The popular kids left me alone, so I wasn’t bothered by them, and it was a relief.

The day went past and it was time to meet Zayn again. I hurried out of the classroom and was pulled into someone’s chest. I turned in the hold and looked up in Zayn’s chocolate eyes.

“Hey…” He said softly.

“Jasey! Who is this eye candy of yours?” Great! Stacey, the head cheerleader, smirked seductively at Zayn.

“It’s Jessie, and this is Zayn -…”

“Her boyfriend” Zayn cut me off and both me and Stacey widened our eyes at him.

“Prove it!” She snarled at him. He turned to me and looked me deep in the eyes, assured me; this was going to be alright, before he crashed his lips at mine. Our lips moulded perfectly and moved in sync. Far away, I heard Stacey huff and march away from us, and Zayn pulled away. I was speechless.

“Let’s go to my place” He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the school, over to his brownish red Lamborghini.

“Um.. Zayn?” His head turned to me. “Can you do me a favour?” I asked, nervously.

“Sure, baby. What is it?”

“Can you help me, make Louis jealous?” I blushed at my request and looked away.

“Of course I can!” He said calmly.

“I understand if you don’t want -… Wait! Did you say yes?!” My eyes widened. I never thought he would agree to that.

“Yes, babe. I’ll help you make Louis jealous!” He chuckled and opened my car door.

“Thanks!” I breathed out and popped into the car. He jogged around and sat in too. He started the ignition and we sped away from the school to his house.