Chapter 15; Divided Feelings

Recap:

“D-don’t open the do-door…” She warned silently and I wondered why, but I respected her so I walked back to the bed and pulled her close to me again. She snuggled closer to me, hiding her face in my chest, but kept an eye on the door. I held my arm protectively around her and she had a hand on my stomach.

******

Brianna’s POV

I knew I could kill her. I knew how to kill her. I knew it would destroy him, but I didn’t care. She deserved it. She took away the guy I ‘loved’.

Jessie’s POV

The threatening feeling disappeared and I relaxed a bit, still keeping an eye on the door.

“You okay, love?” Louis glanced down at me, worry and concern dancing in his ice blue eyes. I nodded and looked back at the door.

“Yeah, I’m fine” I tore my gaze away from the door and sat up from the bed. My gaze fell on my lap and I fiddled with my hands.

“You sure? You seem a little out…” He trailed off and sat up beside me. I felt his gaze burn in the side of my face.

“I’m fine, Louis!” I snapped and regretted it immediately after I took a look on him; hurt written all over his face. “I’m sorry” I mumbled and look back down in my lap.

“It’s okay, babe” He murmured and pulled me into a hug. He kissed my hair and relaxed his chin on my head. I felt my tense muscles relax and I wrapped my arms around his torso, taking a deep breath and just smelled his musky, forest-like scent.

“I love you” I murmured in his chest.

“I love you too” He murmured back in my hair, his chest vibrated when he talked.

Harry’s POV

Her lips tasted like sugar. It was addicting, even more than drugs. God! I loved Jennie so much, but it felt so wrong. We’ve known each other for half an hour and we were already having a full make-out session. I pulled away.

“This is wrong…” I mumbled and looked at her.

“Why?” She whispered and looked really hurt.

“We haven’t known each other for an hour and we’re already all over each other” I said slowly and she looked at her lap.

“Are you rejecting me?” She barely spoke and I felt a wave of shock brush over me. She thought I rejected her?!

“Nononono! Don’t ever think that! I just want to get to know you” I smirked and tilted her head back up, so I could kiss her softly on her sweet lips.

“Okay… What do you want to know?” She lit up and got comfortable.

“Favourite colour?” I asked and looked at her.

“Emerald green. Yours?” She giggled and I smirked at her.

“Sea blue. Much like your eyes…” She blushed and looked at her lap with a small smile tugging on her beautiful lips.

“Love… Please don’t hide…” I murmured and brushed her hair away from her face, following her cheek to her chin and tilted her head up so I could look in her eyes. “Wow… You are a real beauty” I breathed.

Beautiful Fairies <3

I Know this chapter is reaaalllyyy short, but I think it's more of a filler than a chapter...

It took me forever, but I've been busy with exams and camps and stuff the last few days, so I haven't been able to think about the fanfic... Sorryy <3

But Jessie got Kik; JessieMCarter so if you have any questions at all: Kik her!!

We also got a Twitter account; @PotatoesandCar so check it out and follow us, we follow back <3

Follow us on Instagram too; @potatoesandcarrots1d :3

Live Love Laugh <3

~ J