Chapter 16; Wrong Feels So Right...

Niall’s POV

I was so sure Jessie was my mate, but I would let her discover it herself. I couldn’t force her to anything, but if she didn’t find out soon, I had to help her get it. I had never had this feeling before; tingling every time I touched her, my heart fluttering every time I looked at her, her scent blowing my mind every time I felt her close.

Jessie’s POV

I woke up to a uneasy feeling in my stomach, as if something bad was headed my way. I sat up in bed, and looked down at Louis. It didn’t feel right to wake up next to him. My inner voice told me it was very right, but I didn’t get the lovely feeling inside me when I looked at him anymore. I huffed and walked out of bed, and out in the hall. I looked to my left and then to my right, but nothing was something I recognized. Where the hell am I? I began walking to the left and open random doors on my way. I had no idea of where I was going, just following my guts.

“Hey, Love… Are you lost?” An Irish accent from behind me spoke. I jumped at least ten feet in the air and screamed. When I had control over my heart, I turned around and glared at Niall.

“Niall! I promise you; if you do that again, I’ll tear your head off!” I yelled at him, but he just smirked at me and walked to me, like a predator. “Niall? Are you okay? Niall?! Niall!!”

Louis’ POV

A piercing scream woke me up from my dreams. I groaned and turned in my bed, searching for Jessie’s warm body. But… She was gone… My eyes shot up and confirmed the fact that she was gone. I jumped out of bed, realizing that the scream was her… Ohmygod! Jessie is in danger! I flitted out of the door, following her sweet coffee scent. I thought about it…

‘Coffee? Since when was her scent coffee?!’ I got no time to philosophy over that now, Jessie was in danger and I had to help her. I stopped just before a corner.

“Niall? Are you okay? Niall?! Niall!!” She squealed and I took a look around the corner, just in time to see Niall hover over her at the floor, his head was dipped down to her neck. He was going to mark her!

“Niall! Get the Hell away from my girlfriend!” I yelled and Niall’s head shot up to glare at me. He released Jessie, who fell with a thump on the floor.

“Your girlfriend?!” He emphasized ‘Your’ and came towards me.

“Yeah! My girlfriend!” I growled back and walked to him to.

“Guys! Leave it!” Jessie yelled from behind Niall. She had eventually got up from the floor and was now standing, helplessly, with her hands down her sides. Niall sighed and turned to listen to her. “I have no idea of what’s going on, but I don’t want you two to fight! So leave it!” She yelled and stormed off to the living room.

Harry’s POV

I was chilling at the couch when Jessie stormed in, with tears in her eyes.

“Hey love. What’s going on?” I hurried over to her and hugged her to my chest.

“I don’t know! I’m just confused, because at first I had these lovey-dovey towards Louis and then, this morning, they disappeared and reappeared when I was with Niall!” She sobbed in m t-shirt. I rested my chin on top of her head, rubbing her back.

“I think Liam is in his office… Wanna go talk to him?” I felt her nod faintly and we went to Liam’s office. I knocked on the door.

“Come in!” I heard him yell from inside. I opened the door for Jessie and she walked in silently.

“Jessie…” She turned to look at me with wet eyes. “It’s gonna be okay… We love you” She tried to smile to me, but it came out more as a grimace. I closed the door and went to find Louis and Niall.

Jessie’s POV

“Oh… Hey Jessie!” Liam smiled to me, looking up from his papers. His smiled quickly faded when he glanced at me. He shot up from his chair and was over to me in the blink of an eye. “What happened?! Are you okay?” He murmured and hugged me tight into his chest. I shook my head, and he leaded me to one of the couches. “Wanna tell me?”

“Well… It started this morning when I woke up. I thought I would have these feelings for Louis, but when I looked down at him, I didn’t get this fluttering feeling, so I went for a walk, when I walked into Niall. Every time he touched me or looked at me, butterflies erupted in my stomach and I recognized him as my mate…” I explained and tears rolled down my cheeks. “And then Louis found us, right before Niall was to mark me, and they almost killed each other! Oh, Liam! I don’t know what to do!” I sobbed and put my head in my hands.

“Shh…” He cooed in my ears and wrapped me to his chest again. “It’s gonna be alright, love.”

I sobbed a while and Liam was patient and held me tight all the time. After a while I managed to calm down and choked on my tears. “I’m sorry… I probably ruined your shirt…” I mumbled.

“It’s okay, Jess. But if you go and rest a bit, so I can find something to your problem…” He trailed off and I nodded and got up from the couch, Liam following me.

“Thanks, Liam” I hugged him and went up to the room I shared with Louis. I passed Zayn on the way and he smiled at me.

“Hey Jessie” He greeted and hugged me tight. “You okay? I heard the fight” He murmured in my hair.

“Yeah, thanks” I smiled weakly and kissed his cheek and went to find my room. I opened the door slowly and walked in with my gaze fixed on the floor. I walked quickly over to the bed and slumped down, dragging the covers over my head, falling into a restless sleep.

~~~1 and a half hour later~~~

I felt the bed shift slightly and someone stroke my hair out of my face. I began to stir and my eyes fluttered open, meeting Louis’ mesmerizing blue eyes.

“Hey…” He said softly and stroke my jawline. I closed my eyes in delight, feeling completed with him by my side.

“I’m sorry for overreacting back there… I’m just really confused, and I don’t know what to do…” I mumbled and dragged the covers up to my nose.

“Don’t worry, baby… Liam is working on it, trying to find a solution…” I felt the bed shift and Louis’ strong arms wrapping themselves around my waist. I snuggled up to his chest and inhaled his musky cucumber scent.

“No! It’s not okay! I feel completed, full and loved when I’m with you. When I’m with Niall, I know it is wrong, but it feels so right…” I mumbled in his chest.

“So basically, what you are trying to say is; Wrong feels so right?” I felt her nod in my chest. My heart broke...

Hey there beautiful Fairies!

I'm soo sorry for the wait!!!! I've been really busy and didn't have time to write :( But here's the next chapter :D I think it will be a while to the next chapter, but I don't know.... Please don't hate me with this chapter. I had a hard time writing it. 

But please Tell me what you think at kik: SaraMariah or follow our twitter @PotatoesandCar . I love you and it makes my day if you send me a message of what you think of the story or what you think will happen! 

Love yaa!

~J