Chapter 12; New Powers

Recap:

“I’m sure he’s sorry for what he did-…”

“He is, but he got some lame excuse for what he did” I cut him off and got up from the bed. “Can we start training now?”

“Sure, let me get ready first” Zayn flitted out my room and I went downstairs to wait for him. “Let’s go” He said and went outside before me.

********

Jessie’s POV

“Come on! You can do this!” Zayn chanted as I stood with my hands out in front of me. He’d shown me his powers and I knew it was supposed to appear a light from my hands when I did it. Zayn’s light was red, and he told me could change and feel other people’s mood. That was quite impressing! I pressed on and suddenly a white light appeared in my hands and broke my concentration. I was speechless. I did it… I did it! I barely reacted when Zayn lifted me up in the air, twirling me around.

“You did it!” His voice snapped me out of my trance and a big grin broke out on my face. “Try again!” He put me down and I tried again. The white light came faster now, and I managed to control it a bit.

“What do I do with it?” I began to panic as the tiny ball grew bigger between my hands.

“Throw it on that tree!” He pointed at a pine tree, not far away from where I was. When my ball touched the tree, it straightened up and the moss green colour became a fresh grass green. I was stunned, yet again. I looked over at Zayn to see any reaction of what this was, but he was just as speechless as I was. His jaw hang loose and his eyes were wide.

“Zayn…” I whispered and walked slowly over to him, afraid to do any fast movements.

“Contact Liam and tell him we’re coming home! I’ll go and pack our things!” He began to walk away.

“Zayn! What’s happening? Why is it a big deal that I made a tree healthier?!” I yelled at him and suddenly he was in front of me. I gasped in surprise.

“Because I don’t know what your power is and how dangerous it is! Hell! I don’t even know if it is possible!” He yelled back and stomped in to the cabin. I huffed and nudged Liam mentally.

Jessie? What happened?

Great! He sounded worried.

Hey Liam… I just wanted to say me and Zayn are coming home now.

I sighed, exhausted.

What?! Why?!

He panicked.

I found out what my powers was… Or I managed to make this tiny silver white ball and I threw it on a tree and it got healthier!

I said in a rush, and inhaled quickly after my speech.

Just leave the car and everything up there and flit down here!

And with that he blocked me out and I growled in aggravation. I flitted inside to find Zayn.

“Zayn! Liam told me to leave everything here and flit down to the house!” I yelled upstairs and I heard him mutter something. The next thing I knew was that I was grabbed by the waist and the next thing I saw was Louis’ house. I scoffed at Zayn and stomped inside.

“I’m in the study!” Liam yelled from a room to my left. I went inside and sat down in the white leather couch in a corner with an ancient fireplace with a lightened fire.

“So what’s wrong with my powers?” I said curiously. He cleared his throat and read from a book with a snaky handwriting on the outside.

“If the power ball is milky- or silver white means that the vampire with the powers is very powerful and his or hers powers are valuable. His or hers powers is to heal and strengthen anything with a photosynthesis.” He looked down at me and my jaw fell open. “That means that you are more powerful than all of the boys, me included, together and you need more training, therefore I made Louis train you because you have almost the same powers. He can make things grow and you can heal and make things stronger” He sighed and sat down. As if on cue, Louis came in with a content face.

“No!” I jumped off the couch and made Liam and Louis’ eyes frown. “You can’t do that!”

“And, why not?” Louis’ smirk where turned to a frown.

“You know that perfectly well!” I snapped at him and bared my fangs. He  smirked again and it just grew wider and in less than a second he was up in my face, caressing my cheek. I scoffed and flitted away from him.

“Baby… You have nothing to worry about” He flitted to me and flitted us to the wall, caging me in with his arms on either side of my body.

Louis’ POV

I smirked as she shivered, trying to walk through the wall to get away from me. I dipped my head to her neck and listened to her breath as they hitched in her throat. I loved her response to me, it was entertaining.

“L-Leave me alone, Lo-Louis!” She stuttered as I kissed her sweet spot.

“You don’t like it?” I smirked to her skin, nibbling on it.

“N-No!” She shivered and touched my chest to push me away. Her touches sent tingles through my body, but I managed to hide them more than she did. I kissed along her jaw and to the corner of her soft lips. My arms wrapped themselves around her waist, pulled her flush to my body. I pressed my forehead against hers, looking down at her. It didn’t seem like she could take her eyes away from my lips and I pressed them hungrily on hers. She kissed back, maybe more hungry than I, and moved her hands from my chest to around my neck. She pulled even more close to her and we kissed for a while, until Liam cleared his throat behind us. She pulled away immediately and let me grip around my neck loose, as she flitted to the other side of the room.

“I want you two to start training as soon as possible” Liam said and went out of the study. I turned to her; she was already glaring at me. I smirked and walked slowly over to her. She snarled and flitted to the other side again.

“Babe! Don’t be like that!” I groaned and turned to look at her again.

“Give me one good reason not to be furious at you?!” She spat and I smirked.

“One: We’re mates and you can’t stay mad at me. Two: We’re stuck together until you can control your powers.” I smirked in triumph at her and she rolled her eyes.

“One: The bond between us has nothing to say anymore! Two: I can always seduce Liam enough to give me a new trainer!” She spat and smirked at me as she saw the hurt and pain in my eyes.

“If you’re still mad at me, because Brianna is a bitch, is quite unfair!” I said silently.

“Yeah, ‘cause you did not call her after a tiny argument!” She spat sarcastically and narrowed her eyes at me. “I have all right to be mad at you! You scared the shit out of me, Louis! You made my wrist turn a nasty mix between red and purple!” She was on the verge of crying, as her voice shook and silent tears streamed down her cheek.

“I’m so sorry, Jessie! I forgot my strength and your humanity” Guilt was eating me inside out and I walked over to her. When she didn’t budge, I wrapped my arms around her and let her cry in my chest.

“Tha-that doesn-t ex-explain why you ca-called Brian-Brianna!” She gulped out and I sighed.

“No, I guess not… But she got the ability to control a person’s movements and behaviour, so I guess she took control over my body and made me call her. We had a little fling a couple of centuries ago, and she developed feelings for me and never got over me, when I disappeared” I murmured in her hair.

“Okay…” She whispered and snuggle more into my chest. After a while, she looked up at me. “My gums hurt…” She whimpered and I saw a lot of hurt and pain in her teary eyes.

“Let’s go hunting the rest of the night, yeah?” I pecked her lips, before we went out in the dark night, our destination; The forest hiking. 

Beautiful Fairies!

Here's a new update

Live Love Laugh <3

~ J