Chapter 5; My Favourite Song

Recap

“You are certainly sleeping at my room tonight! He has never been rejected before and I have no idea of how he is handling it!” He pulled me close to his body and wrapped his arms around me, protectively. “Let’s go inside and get over with it” He walked to the door in front of me. The sight that met us was unbelievable.

*****

Louis’ POV

The door opened again and I went out to see who it was. It was Zayn and Jessie’s head poked out behind him. Poor baby, she looked terrified. My whole body shook violently, my hands were balled to fists and I saw red.

“What have you done to her?” I growled dangerously, and I saw Jessie wince. My heart shattered to see her like this, but I swear, if Zayn hurt her, I’ll rip his head off, personally.

“What have you done to her?!” Zayn’s voice rose at the end. “She is terrified of you!”

“I haven’t touched her!” I retorted, and I saw her eyes go on fire.

“Yes you have!” She lifter her wrist and I could see a clear mark after a tugged her to my chest after dinner. I backed away from them. I could see tears brimming her eyes. Then realization hit me; I hurt her! I walked to my room, angry with myself.

Zayn’s POV

I have to admit it; Jessie is smoking hot, but she isn’t my type. It’s just fun to see Louis pissed, but I had no idea how deep his feeling for this girl was. I could see regret, guilt, hurt and anger in his eyes when she lifted her sleeve to her arm and showed him her wrist. It was a deep mix between red and purple, marks after Louis’ long fingers. I took her wrist in my hands and studied it. She winced slightly, and it was horrible to see her like this.

“You okay?” I asked her. I couldn’t believe Louis would hurt her, and I was concerned for her.

“No…” She whispered and her voice cracked. I pulled her into a hug and she wrapped her arms around my torso.

“Come, baby. Let’s get you to bed” I lifted her up, bridal style and carried her upstairs to my room.

Jessie’s POV

Zayn’s room was beautiful. The walls were cream white, and his bed and sitting area was black. One of the walls got a large double glass door, with a huge balcony outside. He propped me down at the bed.

“You sleep here, I’ll take the couch tonight” He kissed my cheek and went to get the couch ready.

“Umm… Zayn?” I asked and his head snapped in my direction. “Can I take a shower?” I asked, and he chuckled.

“Of course, I’ll follow you. The house can be a bit confusing sometimes” He grinned and threw a towel from the closet at me.

“Thanks!” I beamed at him.

“No problem, baby.”

He grabbed my hand and we went out of his room to the bathroom. I tried to memorize the way, but it was too far and too many turns for me to remember. We walked past a room, with a baby blue sign outside; ‘Boo Bear’.

“Who’s Boo Bear?” I asked Zayn as I looked up at him.

“Louis” Was all he said, and we heard a piano start playing. I stopped to listen and after a few seconds, Louis’ voice rang out. He sang ‘Look after you’ by The Frey. It was my favourite song! My hand slipped out of Zayn’s hand as the violins started and I opened the door. Louis sat by a piano with his eyes closed and sang. It was wonderful to listen to. He got an amazing voice. I strolled over to him and jumped up at the piano.