Spark in Precision

Proverbs 21:21 - "He that followeth after righteousness and mercy findeth life, righteousness, and honour."

 Inside the Autobot Ship in the Detroit Oceans, we cut immediately to a scene zooming into the precious vulnerable package onboard, no other than the Allspark. It then glows strangely so bright that your eyes would burn out. It also created a low-pressure shockwave all over the city, including a government firm where a desk of people started to direct their faces near the glass.

"What just happened, guys?" asked a confused Detroit executive.

"I know, did you just witness what I just witnessed, like a weather change?" said another shocked worker.

"Get the technicians in here, now" instructed the raspy, vigilant mayor in Augustine Edsel.

"On it, sir" (while pressing his finger on his Sprint government flip phone to bring in the Technicians); "Julie, yes, I may need to bring in Ed and Freddy for scanning purposes, we're on the second floor, thank you Snookums" (Saying that last part playfully before hanging up).

Informed by the Calling Executive: "The top Tech dogs should be in this room in about three minutes, sir"

"Very Well, Todd thank you, now since we have a couple minutes to spare, I want to reassure everyone here in this room and all over Detroit that my mind has not wavered as long as I have everlasting hope in here (Pointing at his forehead) and later we'll be expecting to bring in some old friends to assist us in this Alien War; I'm not talking about the Alien Robots by the way". (Clarifying to his people all around him so they won't target the Autobots by mistake).

A minute has passed as the door opened to allow two individuals to barge inside the "Decision Room": "What's up, y'all, how's the engine and if not hanging, don't hesitate to call this guy ("Twin-pointing" at himself) (Ed, a 25-year old black man with a swagging attitude and Nobel Prize ambitions).

"Now now, Eddy, calm down the world doesn't revolve around just you, you know, powerful skills are moreso for better Everyday Decisions so we can be less irrational" corrected Freddy who's a all-responsible, endurable and determined near decade Scientist. "So what did you call us here for Mr.Edsel?"

"I want you to scan the pre-recorded readings of an unknown shockwave so we can hope to detain it for the greater good" said Augustine.

"Good thing I brought my scanner for occasional emergencies unlike soome people (Looking at Ed who simply just glared) and once I get to the footage and find the readings so we can squash this issue).

One executive took out a security hard drive and gave it to Freddy to measure the foreign readings and all he got was the River's location.

"I only got something incoming from the Detroit River (Edsel widened hearing the specific place when he knew about otherworldly giants being caught at the Port) and honestly haven't got this much shock since the Michigan Lightning of '93".

"What should we do, sir?" asked an executive.

Edsel pondered his chin thinking about the next move of action.

Meanwhile we're back at the Tennyson Farm and Ben's playing video games smiling saying "Woo-hoo yeah take that Robo-Sumos, eat my dust" (as his character Ishiyama was swinging at em with a axe).

As Ben was playing his game, a flashback occurred across his mind when the Rust Bucket unexpectedly broke down:

"All I remember is fueling this old bucket at some gas station and when I got out, it was starting to smoke and catch fire" (as Max was explaining to the kids who had just gotten past a brief warming embrace after their scouting missions).