Heart of the Syndicate

Isaiah 60:22 - "A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I the LORD will hasten it in his time."

Back at the Autobot Base which used to be a robot factory that got shut down due to chemical exposures; however, the giant maintenance crew took care of the problem Sari helping Ratchet magnetize the toxic crowd to a secluded, spooky cold storage room. Anyways, upstairs near the forbidden black hallways and the engine rooms, screen zooms into our apologetic, repentant blue icy friend who just started his third row with one line compared to two previous other weekly groups. Four guards, two on each corner, in blue and red hazmat army suits sponsored by Edsel Industries to help keep set of disciplined eyes on the Petrosapien bounty hunter. One of 'em smugly warned: "Don't try anything funny, Blue Diamond, 'til we hear otherwise, you ain't getting pass these zapping kinetic bars."

"Don't get so overconfident, fleshling, anything could happen to people who less expect miracle work, and yet you see creatures like myself out of all humankind." replied Tetrax only to receive disbelieved looks and dismissive laughter. "Yeah, right."; "Keep dreaming pal"; "You're lucky you ain't in Nevada, pal". Tetrax having so 80% research on the human world in order to conquer any odds and Area 51 happened to get up in Tetrax's rare fears which lessened after losing his world under the warmongering, self-absorbed, wretched excuse of a green squid. But that story is for another time as Tetrax requested a Whole Grain Donut and some chopped carrot kale on a literal silver lunch platter. "If I may fleshlings, I would really to request some of those healthy and plain brown protoplanetary disk and some juicy leaves accompanying it, your service wouldn't leave a prisoner to rot, would they?"

The four soldiers looked right at themselves to contemplate privately before the front guy on the left broke silence to confirm: "Very Well, I will have to call this strange request in and hopefully my partner and your right-side lagged parole officer will be approved to head for Dunkin." Man, I wish I hadn't joined this force and signed those damn NDA papers (quietly muttering to himself last part of his sentence, right after Dunkin specifically).

After this moment, Tetrax turned around to cross his legs, close his green eyes and wax his stony ears. He had a deep and bewildering secret which he discovered after immediately getting imprisoned by Ben, Sari, the Autobots and getting some help from the Faithful Paranormal Agency (FPA). It all started one sleepover night when Ben felt perturbed even after his enlightening visit with Prowl, he felt anxiousness which led him to see eye-to-eye with his now-former watch thief. "What are you doing up so late, Form-Bearer?"; "I couldn't rest holding on to the burden of literally having a shapeshifting universal watch on my left arm, what makes you think a goofy spunky little kid like me is worthy?" Ben deeply asked.

"Believe me child of mischief, despite your continuous annoyance, distastefulness and impatience to everyday challenges, you have humility, determination and compassion towards the people around you, otherwise I would've stopped at nothing to deliver the Omnitrix to another capable host; you know from one of your coming-of-age public staged recordings, "Great Power comes Great Responsibility, people don't expect others to get it all overnight but time heals all wounds and confusions." Ben took all of these key terms to great memory and feel inspired to become a never-changing, yet matured young capable man so he replied: "I see, may be a lot to take in but I'll do anything to become the best warrior I can ever be so I can help inspire others like me." (Then he ran back to snuggle up his sleeping bag right next to Sari's in order to feel somehow safe and sound with her).

The blue mineralized alien somehow sensed the growing relationship between the two jokesters - "Ahh, those two were meant to be, don't let work affairs make you choose over that blessed girl, Benjamin." Subsequently, he began to regret his past reckless ways as soon as slowly touched his silver cell bars which zapped him back in a messy deep impact, clearly he knew he had to be restrained for further repairs. On other note, his green eyes started to flicker an unfamiliar gender color which thankfully wasn't connected directly to his inner being but another unknown feminine mental entity that seemed fishy at first.