Rewards or Consequences

* Bible: Deuteronomy 11:26-28 --: " Behold, I set before you this day a blessing and a curse; A blessing, if ye obey the commandments of the Lord your God, which I command you this day; And a curse, if ye will not obey the commandments of the Lord your God, but turn aside out of the way which I command you this guy, to go after other gods, which ye have not known".

As Ratchet felt the shakings coming from the missiles undersea, his first instinct was to call backup, starting with Optimus and moving the Allspark wagon to the lower level for the sake of world protection.

Ratchet pressing his right "comm-ear" for communication, "Prime, Prime!!, we've got an emergency"; "Emergency?" said Optimus on the other end.

"Hold on" as Ratchet was running for the Control area to press a button. "Teletraan, scan the area for any hostiles who's targeting our ship".

Teletraan-1 listened and released a probe to find the source ten minutes away. When the probe swam to the left side of the submarine to avoid suspicion, it scanned to provide Ratchet the hostile's identify: "Hmm, why would a bottom-dwelling ship be targeting us of all people unless they're with Cons." (Ratchet saw the blueprints: Engine Room, Control Room, Artillery Room, Leisure Room and even Bedrooms).

"Ratchet, what seems to be the issue?; "A bottom-dwelling tank is trying to dent us to its mercy, that's the issue, whatever you doin, it can wait but HELP US!"

"Okay Ratchet, we'll get there as soon as we can"; All of a sudden, a security camera detected the Alien Probe and warranted a laser to blast the drone to smithereens. (The probe screen started to pixelate front of Ratchet's optics).

This made Ratchet grunt in frustration but on three sliver linings: "He's got the weaknesses from the Submarine, he's on his way to escort the Allspark and the ship isn't a complete wreck.

"If this is really our time to join the Well of Allsparks, at least we'll go down fighting old friend". (Ratchet making a small smile, closing his eyes in awaiting final flair).

To Optimus Prime's point of view, he said and arranged a conference call but the medic himself: "Team, we have a problem, Ratchet's being attack by an unknown threat and we need drive it away or the Allspark's gonna explode along with this world".

"I think I may have an idea who's afflicting you, Prime" said Edsel as he couldn't some of his employees and the group of heroes he requested a day before.

"Who?" ("About 11 People, along with three superhumans and my two personal proteges: Carl and Brittany, those people didn't take my declaration lightly due to further exploration and using more action, but only unnecessarily".) explained Augustine Edsel.

"Hmm, I'm assume we both accept that these intruders will need to keep standing for rightful justice not if they're possibly setting off chain reactions for destruction."

"You're right, Prime, I can't have other state or country government targeting every extraterrestrial based on one witness alone." Edsel doing whatever it took to protect these good-natured alien bots from wrongful harm.

"And by one witness, I mean one mere government group siding with these super people that we've known a long time ago but I'm sure they did not formally agree with this absurd plan." Edsel explaining the limited analysis of these "Meta-Humans".

"Point being is we all have to get to the Ocean right away, Prowl, need you to pick up Ben and Sari, we might need "small-packaged impact" assistances." ordered the Autobot leader.

"On it Prime, over and out; Alright Everybot Let's Roll Out!!!" (As both Prime, Bulkhead, Bumblebee and even Edsel getting his own troops comin from Fanzone and Arsenal at Warren.