Total Meltdown

Luke 8:15 - "But that on the good ground are they, which in an honest and open heart, having heard the word, keep it and bring forth fruit with patience."

At the Autobot Factory Establishment, we see everybody leaving a shady room which had a huge cage showing pink electric bars so that the diamond bounty hunter didn't escape. Ben stayed behind to talk to Tetrax personally since the prisoner isn't exactly social material. The boy frowned in hoping he could talk sense and switched to his Petrosapien form for relating, "Look im going to ask you one more time, who sent the watch and why, please" Ben begged.

Tetrax remained silent for a little moment before reluctantly confessing "I was really never gonna leave this planet with my hoverboard, I was meant to take that weaponizing watch so it would reunite with its unknown creator." (Stared at it next to a table)

"and how do you exactly plan to find him" inquired a confused Ben while hearing this guy is not familiar with the creator, yet the next planned goal was already set.

Tetrax then took it out of his pocket and said: "With this"; "What's that?" said Diamondhead

"A burner, didn't receive from him or her directly but one of his mech henchmen and was told specifically to buzz whenever emergencies arose".

"So that means I, ahem, we could get to the bottom of whoever made this thing." Ben declared.

"Maybe so human, however we've got bigger issues right now, there's another benefactor who've sent me and those other slimy hunters that's out to get you and your family." Tetrax prioritized.

"WHO?" pressurized asked Ben.

"The Tyrant is Vilgax, he is one of the dangerous beings in the universe that will stop at nothing to obtain undying power; he's in no position to fight but he unfortunately lives. (Ben noticed this tone being angrier as the Petrosapien finished his depiction of the awful squid-like villain.)

"So how can we stop this guy" Ben getting straightforward.

"Last time I've been around him, he was hovering over this world, and I'd love nothing more than seeing that son of a b$#%% get what's coming" revealed the blue diamond figure who was slowly regenerating from that last fight.

"Ok, I'll let the bots know and we still need you here to see if you're trustworthy or not." ( said a smirking Ben then started busting out the room but lastly said: "Oh, sorry bout melting you, hope it's not personal".)

"No it's not". (As he started to reflect his past actions while feeling a strong sense of guilt).

Then Optimus told Ben and the rest they'd start looking tomorrow to verify their current prisoner's words and today being a resting time after yesterday.

"Yeah, I'd like that."

"My Cyber mind does need clearing still."

"How bout you, me and your "crush" have the time of our lives?" (Making these two blush as usual)

"I'll be studying foreign technology if anybody or bot needs me"

Some of these replies were in agreement with Optimus's permission to take this Saturday off (After all, it is the Pinnacle's Weekend).

"Very Well, I'll be out scouting and maybe see the mountains, Ratchet you're in charge til I get back" (This bossbot changed to taste the Michigan busy roads and eventually the clear breeze).

"Okay kids you know your places, anybot returns to this base in 7 block-cycles, disperse." (*hours in Cybertronian)" (Ratchet then narrowed his eyes at everyone cept really Prowl).