Part 8

Dan was blindfolded.

He immediately regretted the moment he agreed with Jaekyung to play that stupid game.

Every touch brought him waves of pleasure. Jaekyung moved his hands slowly and firmly.

"A-are you done?"

A grunt.

"You agreed, don't you remember?"

Dan couldn't say anything.

The moment they entered the house, Jaekyung asked him to try something different and curiosity took over him. He felt guilty because of the kiss with Heesung and because he didn't confess it to Jaekyung.

Well, technically they weren't anything, but Dan didn't like to hunt two rabbits at one time and the kiss with Heesung was a terrible mistake, even if it was a stolen one.

Jaekyung was strangely silent. He usually was more talkative during sex, with his terrible trash talks, but this time he had chosen to not say anything, not even describe was he was doing to Dan's body.

He couldn't admit to himself that seeing Dan near another man, Heesung in addition - made him annoyed.

He didn't like to share, not even his laboratory station.

He pushed two fingers inside Dan, hearing the other one moaning.

"Should two be enough? I mean... you should adjust to more if you want to fuck two buddies at the same time..."

"W-what...?"

Dan jolted feeling the man adding another finger.

"I-it hurts...ngh..."

Jaekyung acted like he couldn't hear Dan begging him to give him a break.

He stared at Dan's neck putting on a poker face, and thrusts his fingers deep inside the other one.

"P-please... Jaekyung...stop..." Dan was trembling under him.

The man back to his senses and turned the other one's body, to face him.

Tears rolled up Dan's cheeks, his body was trembling and twitching and he couldn't breathe properly.

"I-it hurts..."

Jaekyung stopped.

What the hell he was thinking?

Since when did he become such a wimp?

He shook his head. Too many stupid thoughts ran through his mind and now he felt sick.

"You can go now. And don't bother to come here next time".

"W-what?"

"You heard me, right? Don't make me repeat myself..." he said, "...And let's stop with the agreement. It didn't work."

Jaekyung left the room, leaving the other one confused.

Dan took his things and got dressed up. He left the apartment without saying a word. Million thoughts ran through his head and Jaekyung's words had hit him so hard he couldn't even reply.

Silent tears ran down his face.