Part 15

"What do you want, Kim Dan? Come on... Tell me..."

"I...I don't know..."

"Are you sure...? You're body seems saying otherwise."

Dan blushed, his eyes met the latter's. Jaekyung's mischievous smile flash through the dark room.

"If I'll tell what I want... You will surely think I am a..."

"A little perv?" Jaekyung mocked him.

Dan flinched.

"S-stop treat me like a fool..."

"I'm the only fool here" Jaekyung's whispered in Dan's ear.

"W-what...?"

Jaekyung's arms strongly grab Dan by his waist and led him to the spacious bed behind them.

They both sinked in the soft sheets, head-to-head, nose to nose, Jaekyung's hands still placed on Dan's waist, trying to reduce not only their physical distance but also every distance they created in the past weeks.

Dan's big doe eyes were pierced in Jaekyung's feline stare.

Jaekyung nuzzled against Dan's neck, breaking the eyes contact.

"Let's sleep, mh?"

"W-what?"

Dan was left incredulous, while Jaekyung's grip tighten around his waist after he quickly squeezed his butt-cheek.

The room was filled with silence for a while before Dan spoke.

"...Are you really sleeping?"

Jaekyung opened his eyes.

"What?" he raised his eyebrows.

"...I mean... Just some moments ago you were asking me what I want and now you want to sleep?"

"So what? You weren't sure so it's okay, nevermind, that's okay not fucking once in a while."

"B-But I want to!" Dan shouted.

Jaekyung blinked.

Dan didn't needed telling twice, Jaekyung's hands slipped in his pants, he squeezed harder his butt-cheeks and his fingers gently massage the skin around the man's butthole. Dan started to tremble in Jaekyung's arms, lewd moans escaping his lips.

So pretty.

Surprisingly Dan placed his hand on Jaekyung hard bulge, touching him above the tight jeans that fitted him like a glove.

"Impatient, huh?"

Dan hands freed Jaekyung hard and throbbing cock that leaked hot precum on his fingers.

I'm not the one who's impatient here, Dan thought.

Heavy breaths filled the room...

Knock knock.

Both turned their attention to the door.

"I-I'm sorry sirs... Is everything okay? We experienced a blackout due to the recent rainstorm. I'm deeply sorry for the inconvenience".

Dan was out of breath and couldn't had answered while Jaekyung got up, and went to the door. He opened, talk to the lady and close the door again.

He seemed so pissed that made Dan started to laugh.

After he returned under the sheets Dan hugged him tightly.

"Let's sleep, hm?"

Jaekyung, like a sulky cat, grunted and closed his eyes.