Crush

The team decided to spend the night at Spencer's spacious apartment. They split into two groups, the boys and the girls, and chose separate rooms to sleep in. Spencer showed them around and showed them the different rooms. That night, as the boys sat and talked in their bedroom, Derek Morgan could no longer contain his curiosity. He cleared his throat and turned to Spencer, "Hey, Spencer, we've talked so much about our crushes and feelings tonight. What about your crush?" Spencer looked thoughtful for a moment before answering, "I've never mentioned my crush because it's complicated. She's someone I've known and admired for a very long time. But I've never found the right time to tell her accept." Luke, curious, probed, "Why not? If you have feelings for her, maybe you should just tell her." Spencer sighed slightly. "It's not that easy, especially in our work. I'm afraid it might affect our professional relationship, and the team means a lot to me." Derek and the other boys nodded in understanding. They knew how demanding their job was and how important the team was. Still, they couldn't help but wonder about Spencer's feelings and hoped that one day he would find the courage to reveal them. The night passed and the team enjoyed their time together at Spencer's. They felt the close bond between them and knew that they were not only colleagues but also friends who were there for each other no matter what.