Intro: The life of Marie Marko

The boys, the silly tabloids and the drama was everything Marie had grown up with, she was used to it even though she never wanted that to be her life. But frankly she never got to grow out of it, after her first 18 years on earth she accomplished her fathers second biggest dream, she became an actual Formula One driver, the biggest being winning a championship, and better yet she was racing on the same team as a world champion, Fernando Alonso. Her dad would say to her, " Listen to every word he says, this is an amazing learning experience dove".

She even had a boyfriend whom she raced against, Lando, and she cared for him. This life made her feel content, she wouldn't use the word happy, because after all this was never her dream.

She raced her races, did the photo shoots and PR stunts, she wore the outfit for whichever brand she had to and had the perfect relationship and though life could have been a hell of a lot worse, she always felt like something was missing... It was a nagging feeling really, like a magnet pulling her away from the life she was supposed to want, pulling her towards a more normal life.

She had always wanted to be an engineer, she had grown up in the garages and wondered how it must be.. She thought about it a lot and even wanted to enroll at Cambridge to get her degree, however she could never abandon her father's dream for her.

She at least did not have to leave her dream all together, she enjoyed doing research and over the years she has gained so much knowledge about the inner workings of this sport. But as time went on and she wanted to have an opportunity to give her ideas, they were all shrugged off, and she was sometimes only given a small noise in response.

She knew this wasn't her life she was living and every time she failed, she was reminded of it.

Authors note: this is my first time writing something like this, and English is not my first language, so if you notice mistakes or have some constructive criticism please let me know!!