Spoiled Celebrities and Country Girls

Hi! This is my first story ever writing. Sorry If I make grammar mistakes and things like that.... Anyways this story includes some things that actually did happen in my life and I wanted to make it a little more interesting so I added the famous One Direction boys in it... I have never met them, I just didn't want to name the people who the story is actually about and personally I think adding One Direction makes it a little more interesting. Hope you enjoy!!! Let me know what you think of it! :)

Thanks,

Rose :)

PROLOGUE

Hi! My name is Aemilia. I am 15 years old and well.... different than most teenage girls. You see I have had a very difficult life. My dad switched careers and went back to college and my mom does a lot of volunteer work and never really gets paid. I used to go to a private school and honestly those kids were stuck up snobs. I did not fit in there. AT ALL!!!! My family and I recently moved out into the country. We have around 16 acres and a pretty awesome house. It isn't a mansion but it is still pretty big. We have a decent sized barn with two tractors. In the back part of our property we have some chickens and GOATS!!! In the middle of the property is a one acre pond with a little island in the middle. It really is a nice place, but when we moved here my whole life changed. I am know homeschooled, have no friends and honestly have a strange taste in clothing. If I had it my way I would be wearing petticoats and daycaps. I know.. I am wierd. One day my whole life changed. I was home alone when all the sudden there was a crash from outside and there were flames surrounding the front of my family's property....