INTRODUCTION

𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐤-𝐞-𝐇𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐭
शरीक-ए-हयात•شَرِیکِ حَیات
Adjective
life partner (wife or husband)

__________________________________

S Y N O P S I S

Noor Malik, definition of purity and kindness but her situation made her reticent and her destiny takes a turn and gets her engrossed with an arrogant masculine aura Zorawar Alam Shah who already attained a fair share of his life and destiny plays with him so hard that now he doesn't even believe and have faith in his own Allah and just want to live for his son zain alam shah but he was not aware that destiny was planning something very big for him this time.

_______________________________________

A U T H O R N O T E S

Hello readers,
Zeenat this side, I'm so glad that you found this story and came here to read it.
This is my first book so please don't mind if you find any mistakes hehe! I genuinely don't know why I've even added Sharik-e-Hayat as my first book but for sure I will not disappoint you guys.
Before you dive into the story I want to tell you some facts

• English is not my first language so there could be some grammatical mistakes so please don't mind them.

• This is my work so please don't copy it and if you find someone copying it please let me know.

• I'm a fan of Shayari/quotes/Qawwali so you'll find it in every chapter.

• I do not claim the picture posted and some Shayri/quotes/Qawwali which is written in the book

• This is the unedited version of this book.

WARNINGS
This book may contain

Alcohol Addicts

Mature content

Violence

Self-harm

Triggering themes

__________________________________
A U T H O R S O C I A L S

Gmail: authorzeenat@gmail.com

I G: @izeenatt13

And a biggest THANKYOU to my soul buddy who encouraged me to write this book Aaera12 I love you🤎

Guys go and read the books and let me know in the comment section how it's going, okay?