2.

ḳhvāboñ par iḳhtiyār na yādoñ pe zor hai
kab zindagī guzārī hai apne hisāb meñ

خوابوں پر اختیار نہ یادوں پہ زور ہے
کب زندگی گزاری ہے اپنے حساب میں

•••

SHE WAS RUNNING IN THE MIDST OF DENSE DARK FOREST the girl with disheveled hair, her breath was visible in the cold air, her emerald green eyes were wide with fear as she stumbled while walking, her heart raced echoed through the silence of woods but suddenly by miracle a faint glimpse of lights pierced the darkness ahead she ran towards it and as soon as she reached she bathed in blinding and almost otherworldly brilliance, she couldn't look up because of the light and then she looked behind and saw the oppressive darkness and thought that she was hoping to see a light there and, now when she is in the light she couldn't even look properly 'be-shak Allah ki har cheez seekh deti hain'

"Waqayi humari taKHliq hain hi itni pyaari" she heard a voice, even though the voice was unfamiliar, carrying an eerie familiarity as if she had known the speaker for a lifetime.

"Aa-p kon?" She stuttered

"Wahi jinka abhi aap zikr kar rahi thi," that voice said again she was looking here and there to search for the person behind the voice but she couldn't find anyone but later on realized that the voice was coming from the sky.

"Kon?" She asked again

"Allah, bete". She froze and couldn't process the information she just got.

"Kya, agar aap Allah hain toh hume kyu nhi dikh rahein?" She stated in an inquiring tone and tried to look up but failed

"Bachhe agar aap Allah ke banaye huin chiz ko itminaan se dekh nahi paa rahe toh aap Allah ko kaise dekh paayege" and she got mesmerized upon hearing that.

"Kya humara inteqaal hogya hai?" She asked

"Nahi bete aap aisey kyun bol rahe hai, kya allah apne pyaare bachho se baat krne bhi nahi aa saktey?"

"Aisa nahin hai, aap kabhi bhi aa sakte hai humse Milne or baat karne Zahir si baat hain aap bhi thak jaate honge hum logo ko sambhalte sambhalte". She said in a most innocent voice and the voice chuckled scaring her Little

"Allah, sach boley aapsey hum?" She again started conversing

"Jee boliye"

"hum thak chuke hain allah, humara bass hogya hain abh, hume lagta hain ki koi hume pyaar nahin krta hain, abbu bhai toh bass alag hi hogye hai humsey jaise hum hissa hi nhi unki zindagi ka, or ammi ki halat humse aur nahin dekhi jaari hain, aap hume please apne pass bula lein" she was petrified and tired of her life and maybe that's the only reason allah came to meet and assure her.

"Aur ek aur baat padhayi bhi nahi hori thodi bohat humse" She said this and again made the voice chuckle she is too innocent for this world.

"Bete, humaari baat Dhyan se suniye allah utni hi taklif dete hai jitni ek insaan bardasht kar saktey hain, sabh humse puchtey hain ki aap itni taklif dete hi kyun hain agar hum aapko taklif nahi denge toh zindagi jeene ka tarika kaisey samjhegi aap? Bataiye hume". Her eyes radiated with a blend of hope, faith, and tranquility, as she listened.