9.

le de ke apne paas faqat ik nazar to hai
kyuuñ dekheñ zindagī ko kisī kī nazar se ham

لے دے کے اپنے پاس فقط اک نظر تو ہے
کیوں دیکھیں زندگی کو کسی کی نظر سے ہم
•••

A LONE TEAR ESCAPED FROM HER EYES as she put her head on the prayer mat in SAJDA, Completing her namaz, she instantly joined her hands and looked up with teary eyes and mumbled "Allah miyan" that's all she could utter and tears flowed freely.

"Allah abh bebas hogyin hun, akhir kuch na sahi meri ammi ko waapis krdo allah, hum wada karte hain hum kuch nahin maangegey bass ammi ko theek kardo yaa allah, bachpan se leke ajh tak bohat dukh jhel liyaan lekin ammi ki awaaz nahi sunna, jhela nahin jaa raha hain, ghar mein ammi ki kisi ne izzat nahi ki kabhi bhi fhir bhi woh sabse achhe se rahin, kya kuch nahi kiya meri ammi ne, meri ammi ke kadmo mein toh jannat basti hain, fhir unke sath aise kyun?" She asked her allah, despite her questions getting unanswered she holds strong faith in allah, she thinks that at the end everyone will be good.

She laid in bed after her emotional turmoil.
She was laying with her right hand resting gently on her tummy, the other shielding her forehead.
Abruptly, the door burst open with a loud bang, revealing her stepmother, Sameena Begum, disrupting the peaceful solitude she had sought.

"Kya yaha pe soyi padi ho? Chalo utho aur kaam krne lago, tumhari ammi nahi aane waali hospital se kaam krne" she taunted Noor.

Noor not wanting to ruin her mood she immediately waked up and went downstairs without looking at her step mother. And started working in kitchen with her Ezzah bhabhi.

"Noor thodi der mein bazaar jaaogi? maine parcha bana diya hain sirf saman laana hain, aur naziya ko sath le jaana" Ezzah asked noor.
(Naziya one of their maids)

"Ji bhabhi"

After sometime.

Noor and Naziya navigated through the bustling market, ticking off items from their list near the vegetable stall. However, Noor's attention shifted when she noticed a little boy on the verge of tears, seemingly lost and searching for someone. The thought "Maybe he is lost" crossed her mind, prompting her to swiftly cross the road.

She went to the child and kneeled in front of him and looked at his face and she got so mesmerized by his beautiful face and murmured "Mashallah".
The kid looked at her innocently blinking his eyes.

"Aap yaha kya kar rahein hain? Aapki ammi kidhar hain?" She inquired
"Ammi woh toh nahin hain humaare pass" he replied innocently

Shocked would be an understatement she immediately looked up and said 'ya allah yeh ladke ki toh kuch galti bhi nahi fhir iske sath aisey nahi hona chahiye tha, abh samjh aaya hum toh fhir bhi khushnaseeb hain ki humne ammi ke sath waqt toh guzaara hain, sabhki kismat ekh jaisi nahin hoti'

she again looked at him and asked "Tum yaha kiske sath aaye ho?"
"Khala" he replied
"Woh kaha pey hain" she asked
"Nahi pata" he replied and started crying.
"Achha achha roye matt hum dhunte hain tumharey khala ko" she said looking here and there but market was so crowded that she wouldn't be able to find his khala.

"Kya tumhey unka no. Pata hain bachhey?" She asked and he shooked his head

"Achha tumharey baba ka no. Pata hain tumhey" she asked him with a mixture of concern and hope that at least he has one parent.

"Haaan" he replied and immediately Noor's face got lit up.

"Areeyyy humney toh tumhara naam hi nahi puchaa batao" she said in a dramatic way by striking the forehead with her palm to make him smile and got succeeded.

"Zain alam shah" he introduced, Noor found herself captivated by his name.

"Achha zain, hum hain Noor - Noor Malik" she introduced herself and forwarded her hand for a handshake which zain reciprocated.

"Achha toh abh hum dost hain, thikey" she said while handshaking and Zain nodded.

Taking out her phone, Noor handed it to Zain, asking for his father's contact. She dialed the number, and as it started ringing.

"Hello" As soon as the call was answered, Noor heard the familiar dominating, muscular voice, leaving her utterly shocked.

*******************************************
Hello lovely readers,

I know I'm uploading this Little late and I'm genuinely guilty for that; i was busy with my schedules.
But now I'm free I'll upload chapters frequently.
Please read the chapter and tell me how's it.

We reached 500+ reads omg I'm so happy 😭

And let me ask you Who's POV do you need in next chapter Noor's or Zorawar's please let me know.

Okay bubye!

Ilysm take care.