1.

sab kī tarah tū ne bhī mirī aib nikāle
tū ne bhī ḳhudāyā mirī niyyat nahīñ dekhī

سب کی طرح تو نے بھی مرے عیب نکالے
تو نے بھی خدایا مری نیت نہیں دیکھی

•••

FOUR RANGE ROVER WERE MOVING IN A LANE BLOWING ALL THE SMOKE IN AIR AND GOT HALTED IN FRONT OF SHAH HAVELI A man got down from the front door and ran to the passenger side to open, from inside a man handed him a blazer and came out, the man is dressed formally, wearing a suit with a blazer that's been taken off, revealing a crisp white dress shirt underneath. His sleeves are casually rolled up, and his tie is loosened, giving him a relaxed yet sophisticated appearance he is wearing sunglasses which is hiding his hazel brown eyes. He was holding a boy around 5 years old in his arms who was sleeping comfortably holding him.

"Zain utho beta ghar pohach gaye" Zorawar With a hushed voice, leans in and whispers coaxing his child from the embrace of dreams.

"Uhmm" Zain stirs, his father's voice becomes clearer, calling him by name with a soft, affectionate tone.

He turns his head towards the source of that beloved voice, a smile breaking across his face as he sees his father's warmth

"Dekho beta hum ghar aagye, haveli pohach gye"

That's when Zain turned his head and saw Haveli, his face instantly lit up and he freed himself from his father's embrace and ran inside like a maniac
"Dheere jaao bete lag jaayegi," Zorawar said to his son who was so excited that he didn't even bother to listen, to what his father was saying
Zorawar shook his head at his son's antique.

Zorawar removed some cash from his pocket and gave it to his assistant Haider as bakshish who reluctantly didn't take it.

"Yeh le Haider or isse sabh me baat dein"

"Par sir iski kya jarurat hai aap humey pagaar toh dete hi hai," Haider said

"Lele Haider zyada na bol or mujhe gussa na dila" Zorawar extended his hand while clenching his jaw he don't like when someone neglect him
Haider took the money because he knew the temperament of his boss.

zorawar walked inside behind his son and the scene in front of him was unbelievable his son Zain was not excited because he wanted to meet his dadi Jaan Shafiya Shah or his khala Alfiya Shah, he ran inside like a maniac just to see Amir his cat, by scooping his cat in his arm he started telling him the story about what he did in town in two months as the cat was understanding everything he was saying.

"Zain idhar aao," Zorawar said while suppressing his scolding.

"Baba please," he said with a pleaded tone

"Zain idhar aarey ho ya nahi aap?" Zorawar said in a harsh tone and within a second zain came in front of his father leaving his cat.

"Jee baba," Zain said with an upset tone and kept his head bowed.
Zorawar then knelt in front of his son matching height with him and said-
"Beta mainey yeh tarbiyat di hain tumhey, yaha par aapki dadi jaan or khala jaan khadey hain aapse milney ke liye unhe salam bhi nahi kiya aapney or seedha amir ke pass chaley Gaye aap, ab aapsey yeh naraaz hojaayege toh kya karogey aap? Ek baat humesha yaad rakhna bado se kabhi badsulukhi nahi karni chahiye theek hain? Jaao abhi salam kroo unhey"

"Jee baba, aagey se nahi hogaa," he said while eye contacting with his dad.

"Assalamualaikum dadi jaan" Zain said to his dadi jaan who was standing there with amusement in her eyes and feeling proud of her Tarbiyat which she had given to his son