3.

ġham hai na ab ḳhushī hai na ummīd hai na yaas
sab se najāt paaye zamāne guzar gaye

غم ہے نہ اب خوشی ہے نہ امید ہے نہ یاس
سب سے نجات پائے زمانے گزر گئے

••••

The night when he roared at his mother for proposal

ZORAWAR STORMED OUTSIDE OF HAVELI and aggressively started his car, he sped away and went straight to his farm house

As soon as he reached, all the workers got alert
But not even glancing at them he went straight to the terrace the place which calms him, which offers him solitude and serenity.
He gulped down the liquid from glass and started thinking about his life all over again.
He once thought that what his mom said today was a bitter truth, Zayn needed a mother for him but as soon as Zayn's mom figure came into his mind his all thought vanished immediately.

After spending a few hours on the terrace his mind was at stake then he started his car again to go at haveli as it was getting midnight.

As soon as he reached haveli he went straight to his room but he stopped in the middle when he saw Zayn's retreating figure on his bed sleepless.

"Bete kyun jaagey ho abhi tak aap?" He asked while sitting in bed and made zayn sit on his lap.

"Baba main naraaz hun" Zayn exclaimed while making an angry face.

"Kyun bete?" Zorawar asked while caressing his son's hair.

"Aapney kitni zor se chillaya" he said pouting

"Achha, baba maafi maangtey hai aapsey maaf karde unhey" Zorawar said while popping his pout.

And Zayn chuckled and forgot about the fact that he was angry with his dad.

And then Zorawar made him lay on his lap and started caressing his hair to make him sleep.
After making him sleep he started thinking about the work he has tomorrow First he has to go to the hospital to visit his friend Fahad who got himself hurt in an accident and then he has to go to Malik haveli to knock some sense in Jamal Malik to never send a proposal again.

The man woke up early, his disheveled hair and tired eyes reflecting the early hour. He rubbed his eyes and stretched, he then gently shook his son awake, who had the same messy hair and sleepiness in his eyes. They both got out of bed and began the morning routine.

Zorawar wore black kurta pajama and wrapped a shawl around his shoulder and a watch around his wrist, then he helped Zayn get dressed and comb his hair then they both got down to the dining area for breakfast.

Zorawar, with a furrowed brow and an air of displeasure, entered the room. He avoided eye contact with his mother as he muttered a curt "Salam," his gaze fixed firmly on his plate as he proceeded to eat his breakfast.

"Puttar, main malik de ghar rishta karan naal naa kar diti" shafiya begum informed him.

He nod at her response and kissed Zayn's forehead telling him to behave at haveli and went out straight near his car, his assistant opened the door for him the man gracefully slid into the leather-upholstered driver's seat and, with a practiced hand, lit up a cigarette.
And that's how Zorawar Alam Shah is a man with a few words, he informed his manager to go straight at his dera, a place where he resolved the problem of villagers mostly about the property. Despite owning a chain of hotels in multiple countries, he chooses to reside in his quaint village. His decision is rooted in a deep sense of responsibility, as he inherited the authority from his late father to solve disputes among the villagers. This role makes him feel a profound connection to his father and a strong desire to make him proud.
Whenever Zorawar is away his childhood best friend Fahad , a humble and hardworking man with a warm and approachable demeanor, manages the village's affairs.
Currently fahad is in hospital because he met with an accident.

Zorawar reached at dera and everyone salam him and started listening to the work done by them in his absence.
Then a middle-age person came at his dera to ask for help named fawad khan approached Zorawar, with a troubled look etched on his face. He spoke of a predicament that had befallen him: a young man named Ayaan had occupied a portion of his land without permission, claiming he would only vacate it once fawad khan agreed to let him marry his beloved daughter, Meera.

"Kon hain yeh Ayaan?" Zorawar asked one of his worker

"Haramkhor hain uska ek nikah pehle se ho chuka hain aur janab uske do bachhey bhi hain" Zorawar blood boiled upon hearing.

"Chal mainu le chal uss haramkhor Ayaan de kol" Zorawar said to his assistant Haider while rose abruptly from his seat.

As they reached Fawad Khan's land, Ayaan was seated there with his acquaintance smoking cigarettes. As they saw Zorawar approaching in their direction, fear instilled in them.
As he drew closer, an aura of danger seemed to envelop him, causing the group to quiver in apprehension, their voices hushed to a fearful silence.

"Bohat shauk hain na nikah ka ladkey, aa tera nikah maut ke sath kara ta hun". Zorawar shouted at Ayaan while pointing a gun at him

"Je- jee sahab mai- maine kya kiyan?" Ayaan stuttered in fear.

"Haramzaade jara bhi sharam nahin aayi khudki biwi hote hue bhi, na-mehram ke baarey mein sochtey hue, aur agar nikah dusra  karna bhi tha toh kuch tareeka hota hain na?" Zorawar again shouted and Ayaan whimpered in response.

"Sahab jee aagey se nahin hogaa, iss dafa chor do" Ayaan said while kneeling in front of him

"Chor dunga, agar fawad khan ke pairo me gir ke maafi maangega toh" immediately Ayaan went to Fawad khan and kneel in front of him.

"Maaf kardo khan sahab galti hogayin" Ayaan said.

"Thikey" Fawad Khan exclaimed, forgiving him to see his state.

Ayaan was happy to hear as his apology got accepted, thinking now Zorawar will not kill him but Zorawar smirked at him and shot gun at his thighs.

"Yeh Mera waqt barbaad karney ke liye" Zorawar exclaimed and reverted back to his car, letting Ayaan wince in pain.

"Chal Haider hospital ke taraf lelein gaadi" and Haider nod at him.

Meanwhile Noor just finished her last lecture and went straight to the gate of University. She stepped into her car. she was eager to visit her mom in the hospital.
Her attire was simple as usual, The woman wore a pristine white salwar kameez that exuded purity and simplicity. Her attire was a classic choice, highlighting her preference for traditional clothing. What caught the eye, though, was the graceful way she had draped a vibrant red dupatta over her head.

She had just arrived at the hospital and walked through the entrance. However, as she reached the reception area, something caught her attention, causing her to halt in her tracks. There, leaning against the reception desk, was a man who appeared to be asking for information from the receptionist he was dressed in a striking black kurta pajama with an elegant shawl draping over his shoulders. She couldn't quite pinpoint why, but there was an inexplicable intrigue that drew her towards him.

But reluctantly she resumed her own tasks. Just as she thought she had gone unnoticed, the man unexpectedly turned around, catching a glimpse of her back as she continued walking.

The man had been observing the woman's back with curiosity, continued to gaze in her direction until she eventually disappeared from his sight, leaving him with a sense of intrigue and a fleeting connection that went unexplored.

'Aey ki hogyan hain tenu Zorawar na mehram si kudi, tu unhaanu kive vekh sakda hain', Zorawar murmured to himself and went straight as the receptionist explained the direction of fahad room but ended up going in wrong direction.

••••••
Okay how story is going till now??

And please comment between the chapters.
And sorry for the late update as my exams was going on.

Please votes and comments