First meet

"Soojin, please just one " jimin said while showing his puppy eyes to his best friend. 

" aish, don't do it Minnie please you already bought a lots of plushies". Soojin said while dragging the whinny baby.

They were on the counter, soojin saw how jimin was sulking .he chuckled at his best friend, how cute he was looking while having a cute pout on his lips.

" Minnie do you want ice-cream " soojin said 

 " no, I don't want it you can have your ice-cream I don't like you nor your ice-cream, idiot " said jimin while looking away.

" fine you naughty baby , let's buy that plushie for you" said soojin 

 " really , let's go then" jimin said and drag soojin with him

(Jimin's plushie )

 Soojin gave that white bunny plushie to jimin looking at how his best friend squeezing the bunny in his arms

( bunny plushie)

" thanks, jinni " said smiling jimin 

" no, need to thank me next time don't show me your puppy eyes got it " soojin said dragging jimin with him. 

They were having their ice cream when soojin saw his hyung with his bodyguard around him. He drag jimin with him to meet his older brother. He called his brother. "Jungkook hyung"~

Jungkook pov. 

I was invited in the opening ceremony of this new shopping mall called " kawaii mall". All of the sudden I heard my brother voice calling for me.

" jungkook hyung , I was calling you why didn't you answered " soojin said still holding jimin's arm

  Jungkook saw his brother and another boy whose figure  was a little short than this brother.  When he looked at the boy beside his brother properly his breath hitched looking at the boy infront of him  who is the most beautiful person he has ever seen. Short petite figure with dollies features big blue eyes, cute button nose,soft chubby cheeks a little stain of chocolate ice-cream on one of them and finally those pink plump soft kissable lips . He is like a human doll. 

" hyung" soojin screamed 

" yes, I mean I was- " jungkook was talking but soojin cut him 

" yeah, yeah whatever I was here with my best friend but suddenly saw you here so let me introduce him. He is jimin about whom i told you and jimin he is my hyung jeon Jungkook " soojin introduce them while cleaning the ice-cream stain from jimin's cheek.

Jimin looked at jungkook ,he is handsome, tall he thought. " Hmm nice to meet you hyung" jimin said offering his hand to jungkook .

" nice to meet you too jimin, hope to meet you again " jungkook said while taking jimin smol hand for handshake and think how soft and squishy his hands are.