punishment or confession

Jimin was sitting on his bed with a cloth tied his hand. Jungkook snickered before making his way to. Jimin pushing him on his bed.

" So chicky tell me what should I do"

" Dance for me I'm all eyes for it "

" Actually I was thinking about pushing you into the tub full of water and leave you there "

" Yeah go ahead and see what dad and mom do to you "

" That's the problem, you are everyone's favorite including mine but you helped soojin hiding his things from me "

" So should I tell you everything how he get taehyung hyung wrapped in his pinky finger "

Jungkook hold Jimin placing a small knife on his neck making Jimin whimper. Jimin thought this hybrid chimpanzee will kill him but in next moment he feel a pair of soft thin lips on his kissing him softly. Jimin was on cloud nine how good it feels to get kissed by your crush who is now his husband. Jungkook tied off Jimin's hand and peck his knuckles softly.

Jungkook softly chewed his lips while caressing his back. Jungkook didn't knew  how lucky he is . First time in his life that he felt loved towards this little human. Who act like a little baby puffing his Chubby cheeks if he don't get what he want . Making cute giggles  which melt Jungkook on the spot.

" Jimin you know the time when we met in the shopping mall I immediately develop a crush on you "

" Really?"

" I want to confess to you my little angel that I love you so much you're are the light of my dark life "

Jungkook confessing make Jimin tear up. He likes the older so much how can you not when the older one is so Caring and loving.

" I also like you hyung you know I never in my life thought I will be getting married to a man who will handle me so softly if I'm made of a glass, you bear my childish behavior and never taunt me for those immature things I pulled on you with soojin"

Jimin's confessin make Jungkook feel loved even he just said he just like him but Jungkook can wait for the change from like to love just for Jimin.

" Hyung let's start a new life you and me only " Jimin said holding jungkook's hand .

Vote :20