Blushing cheeks

Jimin woke up to find his other side of the bed empty he heard bella his cat purr he get his morning routine done before slipped his slippers . Today he have classes, he saw jungkook sitting on the floor with their two pets playing with their toys.

Jungkook looked at jimin who puffed his cheeks ignoring him. His cute habit is making him more whipped than before he was . 

" did my babies had their breakkie hmm " says jimin patting their head.

"They had I made them to eat their food" jungkook said before sitting beside jimin who ignored him and stand up and went to the kitchen. Jungkook followed him inside the kitchen just to look jimin trying to reach the upper shelf to take the chocos packet. Jungkook stand close to him before taking the packet and handed it to jimin.

" if you need help just asked me don't trouble yourself puffy cheeks "

Jimin lightly pushed him away taking his bowl of milk and chocos leaving a pouty jungkook behind. Jimin sat on the couch dialing a number it was soojin.

" hey jinie did you woke up or not, we have class toady forgot "

" what why no way really omg wait tell from the beginning "

" oh jinie congrats I knew this was going to happened but not this earlier. "

" let's take a leave today and let's hangout today tell me everything bye ."

Jimin almost yelled in excitement soojin was so shy to speak, jungkook just looked at him weirdly who was giggling himself . He took seat beside jimin who realised his surroundings tried to stand up but jungkook didn't let him.

" okay okay I'm sorry I shouldn't called you short now forgive me please"

" no way let me go how dare you called me short I've to go to soojin "

" no unless you didn't forgive me I won't leave you "

Jimin was struggling in Jungkook's arms trying hard to free himself.  An idea popped in his head he looked at jungkook who was looking at him, jimin get close to him and try to peck his cheek to distract him but it landed on Jungkook's lips because he tilt his head before jimin can peck his cheek .

Heat rushed on both of their cheek as the softness of the kiss was still connected with them. Jimin pushed jungkook running to their room. Leaving a happy jungkook holding his heart behind.

Vote:20