wedding day

Mrs park was standing in the make up room holding jimin hand in her who was getting his makeup done for his wedding, yes today he is getting married to a most sweetest man he has ever met. After going on date with jungkook in this 2 weeks he learn so much things about this man.

" My baby grew up so early I can't wait to see you making your own family now "Mrs park said making jimin sobbed.

" Mom I don't know but I am sad leaving you guys is so tough"

"bubble everyone had to leave their parents to go to their other half and make their own family "

_______________

" Mom I can't look like a ghost in my own wedding ".

" God jungkook you are eating my brain since morning look jimin has already seen you don't worry "

" This hybrid gorilla is so hyper today like it is his first day in school " soojin replied picking his nail. He wore a baby blue suit with his hair done nicely.

" If it was not  for my wedding day today I would have surely beaten up your ass"

" Guys stop jungkook stop now go stand there and hold this flowers ".

Jungkook was standing with flowers in his hand waiting for his bride to come. He can't believe he is getting married to his crush how fuckin lucky he can be.
_____________

Soojin ran to jimin who was holding Mr park and crying making everyone else present their to tears up.

" bubble let's go your groom is waiting for you hmm, let me walked you down the aisle and hand my baby to his life partner.

All were happy and overwhelmed seeing jimin cried for the first time. Jimin hold his father and and walked down the aisle just to see jungkook standing there holding flowers in his hand looking all hot and handsome.

Jungkook looked at jimin just for him to freeze

Jungkook looked at jimin just for him to freeze. Jimin was walking towards him wearing white suit similar to him. Looking all gorgeous and beautiful in all white.

Mr park hand jimin to jungkook who hold his hand tightly

Mr park hand jimin to jungkook who hold his hand tightly. As Mr park left jimin's hand his eyes filled with tears looking at his father.

" Please take care of my baby son if you ever had a thought that you don't love him please return him to me back don't hurt him he is my everything " Mr park said tears rolled down his cheeks making jimin sniff as.

" I will take care of him dad trust me with this and I will never hurt him promise ".

After that priest enter Mr park left and sat beside me Jeon who hugged him to console that they will take care of jimin like they were doing.

" Do you park jimin take Jeon jungkook as your husband and take care of him to your last breath "

Jimin look at jungkook and nod " I do"

" Do you Jeon jungkook take park jimin as your husband and will promise to take care of him and cherish him to your last breath "

"I do " jungkook replied

" Now the groom can kiss his groom"

Jungkook hold jimin hand in his before whispering " Can I ". Jimin just nod and close his eyes. Jungkook leaned and took jimin lower lip between his and suck on them softly. Holding jimin's waist tightly pulling him closer to his body.

Soojin was cheering for them loudly. " " YEAH GET GOING DON'T STOP"

Vote goal :15