Someone has stolen my heart

Soojin and jimin was bickering like kids. Jungkook was just busy admiring jimin. Soojin saw how his brother was looking at jimin .

" jimin I have something to do. I will be right back within 5 minutes, okay"

" yeah it's okay go fast and come back within 5 min before I kick you "

Soojin walked to jungkook before whispering " hyung I gave you a chance with your crush don't miss it ".
Jungkook just raised his eyebrows. Soojin went downstairs.

Jimin and jungkook were standing near the railing of the terrace . The silence between them is so awkward.
Jimin decide to break the awkward silence " ahm hyung what do you like to do when you get bored". Jungkook smiled before replying " nothing interesting but I like to workout or just take a nap ".

" the office work must be exhausted right? "

" yeah it is but sometimes it's not "

" you and Soojin grew up separated but still I can see he is very much attached with you "

" yeah me and him were separated since childhood but after my grandparent's death I came back when soojin was 16 at first everything was so awkward between us then after spending time together we get comfortable and I adore him so much now "

" wow it's maybe so much fun to have a sibling right, because being single child is so bad, you always feel lonely and having no company whenever you go is so headache "

" it's not like that jimin we humans never get enough of anything we get, having siblings is good until you have similar vibe but maybe being single child is not that bad because you can have all the love and care of your parents "

Jimin and jungkook were creating small talk to reduce the silence between them while soojin was jumping on his bed like a monkey. Finally he can see the high chance of his hyung and his best friend being together. It will be fun to have jimin as his brother-in-law. He has seen the love in his brother eyes whenever he looked at jimin. Soojin is more than happy today.