Meet again

Jungkook pov :

Jungkook took a shower and wore a comfortable gray trousers with matching hoodie. He don't know why the fuck he is nervous. He know jimin is down there with his family like he is the jeon jungkook who is confident enough to handle any type of situation, but not this one because he never felt this feeling before it is his first time and he don't know what with this new feeling which has been developed since he met the boy in the mall.

Is it love at first or just attraction he don't know but he was sure there is something in that boy which make jeon pulled towards him .

Jungkook was in his thought until the door of his room opened and someone walked inside and for his surprise it was, jimin who was standing there like a statue. Like jeon is fully dressed but he don't know why he is blushing looking at him of course in hoodie and trousers he look so hot, in casual clothes.

-----------------------------------

Few minutes ago:

Jimin was talking to soojin about random things and they were busy gossiping even they face call eachother everyday, roaming around with eachothers is their daily routine then also they don't have enough time to finish their talk . Maid served them juice while taking the glass of juice is slipped from her hand and ruin jimin's clothes who stand up quickly not to get stain his clothes.

The maid bow repeatedly saying sorry but jimin said its okay it not her fault tho he was being clumsy by not gripping the glass properly.

" oh Minnie look like the juice stain is stubborn just like you " soojin commented but hiss when jimin pinched him hard." Ouch sorry sorry leave it's hurt you chick " soojin plead him.

" don't you dare to call me stubborn you monkey " jimin said pouting being all cute.

" okay okay fine let's go upstairs and make you wore my pajamas set okay " soojin said about to drag him but was stopped by his mother.

" soojin can you come here and helped me with this" Mrs jeon yelled from the kitchen. Soojin was about to denied but jimin said he can manange even tho it's his first time visiting jeon's mansion as they always meet outside. Jimin walked upstairs there were two rooms he opened random door when he opened the door he looked shocked to find jungkook standing there wearing gray trousers and hoodie. His cheek turn red like tomato.

" hmm I am sorry hyung I didn't knew you are here" saying this jimin was about to turn to walked out but jungkook stop him.

" no its okay hmm By the way what are you doing here like you can come here whenever you want but soojin is downstairs right" jungkook said trying hard not to stuttered .

" no actually I ruined my clothes so I am here to borrow soojin's as he said " jimin said not looking at his eyes

" well I can helped you, if you don't mind " jungkook said being excited to help his crush ahmm did he said crush.

" no, I mean I can manage hyung you don't have to do- jimin was cut off by jeon " it's okay you are not familiar with our rooms so I can helped you" jungkook said looking at jimin to answered but he just nod .As they entered soojin room they were greeted by a fake snake making jimin yelled and collide with jeon's hard chest who hold his tiny waist to prevent him from falling down.

" this brat can't act mature for once " jungkook said shaking his head in disbelief still holding jimin's waist who was barely standing on his feet. The tension between them is too high when they realised there position jungkook left his waist and walked to soojin cupboard to find his pajamas set he looked at jimin to choose the pajamas. Jimin walked near him and choose a baby pink hello kitty printed pajamas.

" I think this will be fine for me " Jimin said awkwardly.

' yeah it will look good on you I mean everything looks good on you tho no- jeon groaned being annoyed at himself " I will be outside Jimin you can change here" saying this jeon rushed out of the room leaving the boy dumbfounded.