Don't mess with Jeon

Jungkook pov :

He was so angry that if that Wang was  standing in front of him now then he would have kill him.

" do whatever you want to do Wang but try not to mess with me but you did the worst mistake by messing with me I will destroy you in every fucking way possible that you don't have any clue about " jungkook said his blood was boiling in anger .

...............

Jungkook was sitting on his chair tapping his fingers on the desk. He was in his thought which got interrupted by a knock .

" may I come in sir" it was his assistant.

" yes" Jungkook replied.

" sir everything is ready and the boards members are here" his assistant informed him.

"Yeah, coming did that bastard came or not " Jung kook said glaring at his assistant who gulped hard before speaking.

" ye- yes s-sir but he is here with the others board members " his assistant was struggling to speak properly infront of his boss who was boiling in anger. 

" hmm just take that black file which is kept in the upper shelf and come to the meeting " by saying this jungkook walked out of his cabin.

His assistant finally breath which he was holding . He walked towards the conference room with the specific black file with him .

The door of the conference room flung open by none other than the CEO. Who kept walking and stop infront of his desk . everyone  stood up to showed their respect to the younger men who is there head . Mr Wang was the only one who was sitting crossing his legs with a very infamous and dirty smirk playing on his lips . Jungkook was  so hard trying to control his anger that he want to kill this bastard infront of him.

" we are here to discuss about the dirty plan mr Wang has played with me and my company " jungkook said gritting his teeth. 

All the boards members looked at jungkook in disbelief. Like  wang was here supporting his ( jungkook 's) father and even him in their business and decision. 

" But how can you be sure mr Jeon that mr Wang was behind all of this " one of the boards members speak

 Jungkook poke his inner cheek before speaking " I am not speaking nonsense without any research and Proof is the main thing everyone want which is here " said jungkook showing that black file.mr Wang turned pale and was shocked. Jungkook gave him a specific famous smirk and signal his assistant to spoke.

" according to the information the deals that mr Wang suggested to mr jeon was nothing related to business it was his personal that is he wanted mr jeon to marry his daughter but when mr jeon rejected his proposal he was so mad and he steal the upcoming design and was threatening mr jeon to reveal it here is the cctv footage of him stealing the file " his assistant said turning the projector on to show the cctv footage .

All the others boards member were shocked how their own old business partner can do this to them . Jungkook was sitting on his chair while looking at Wang who was boiling in anger bcuz his plan backed fire him.

" we didn't expect this from you ,mr Wang that so cheap and disgusting " one of the boards members said looking all disgusted by his choice of revenge.

" so according to the rules of our company that was made by our previous CEO mr jeon mean my dad the one who will cheat us that can cause loss of our company will be kicked out of the sit and out from the company forever " jungkook said looking at mr Wang smirking .

" No no you can't do that to me never " Wang yelled  at them he even tried to launch to attack jungkook but was held by the guards. 

" Now bye and good luck for your journey in jail okay" by saying this jungkook walked out of the room not even glancing back at Wang who was screaming and yelling like a rat . 

Police came to arrest mr Wang for doing fraud and stealing their design the news were all over  the country. The previous news was replaced by this news.