Talk before our marriage

Jimin heard his father sighed. He is so weak and defenseless that he can't do anything he love his dad.

" Please bubble marry him he is a nice guy for you he will keep you happy, please for your dad baby, will you do it and not make me small infront of Mr Jeon please " Mr park plead him holding his baby hand in his. Making jimin just nod his head even he don't want he will do it for his dad.

The father and son got back and looked Mr Jeon patting jungkook's back hugging him tightly.

" Oh Minnie my baby welcome to the family as a son-in-law now . Don't worry I will never become like a movie type mother-in-law hmm" Mrs Jeon try to joke to make him smile.

" Then let's go on a family picnic tomorrow all together " Mrs park claim.

They all sat on the couch and make jimin and jungkook sat beside each others with soojin beside jimin. Who teased him. Jungkook was happy ago but looking at jimin dull face it broke his heart. He feel guilty even it was not his fault.

After dinner Mrs Jeon told jungkook to have a personal talk with jimin. They both agreed they went to jungkok's room. Jimin felt nervous just while ago they were talking being all carefree but now the atmosphere is again Change.

" jimin you want to say something "

" Hyung do you know all this before or not "

" No, it's the first time they reveal that I am going to marry you because when I was withy grandparents they always used to tease me by saying they have a bride for me and everything "

" hyung do you have problems with this marriage I mean is do you have problem marrying me "

" look jimin I know it was all sudden but  I don't think I have problems marrying you"

" But I am just a university students I wanted to complete my studies and everything ".

" I understand you can continue while being married too but it all depends on you now do you want this or not "

" I do, but can we be friends first like we meet just two times like after our marriage can we-"

" of course we should learn everything about each other and everything else ".

They were talking about their future when soojin barged into the room.
" Dad want to know are guys ready for this marriage "

Jungkook and jimin looked at each other before turning to soojin and nod  making soojin scream and run to jimin and throw himselfon jimin and fell back on the bed crushing jimin under him.

" I'm so happy that finally I am getting a brother-in-law

Vote-15