Truth

They were now sitting on the vip cabin with soojin playing with his fingers nervously. Taehyung was sitting beside Jungkook while Jimin beside soojin.

" Soojin I asked you something didn't I"

" Kook I love him and he love me what is your problem then "

" Tae shut the fuck up you don't interfere into my family matter "

Jungkook was angry that how his brother was dating his best friend and  he didn't have any idea . Jimin just rubbing soojin hand under the table who was shaking in fear of his brother when Jungkook get mad no one can stopped him.

" Cat cut your tongue or what answer my question you fool since when you both were dating " Jungkook said his fist were turning red due to his anger.

" Since one Month but hyung I love him please" soojin said tears rolled down his eyes.

Taehyung stand and hugged him. He was shaking in his hold. Jimin pinched Jungkook who hissed massaging his thigh.

" Why did you make my bestie cry huh?"

" Oh wait you were also involved in this right I will handle you later you will get punished"

Jungkook said making Jimin eyes widen like he just help his cousin and friend but now who will save him from his husband who is looking like he will attempt a murder just right now.

" Jungkook cut down the crap you bitch say sorry to my baby you make him cry river"

" Ok so soojin you immature kid I was just kidding it was just a prank I pulled on you sorry, I don't have problem with you dating this pornstar just don't get hurt " Jungkook teased his brother and tae.

" Yah you bunny teeth how dare you called me pornstar huh you dick head "
" What you did told me you want to be sexyponistar right?"

" Told you Jungkook you should clean your ear daily it was saxophone you bastard "

They were pulling eachother leg making soojin laughed but Jungkook pulled jimin who gasped .

" But you my chubby cheeks you will get punished by me wait for it " Jungkook said making Jimin confused.

Vote : 18