chapter five♠️

"Are you ready?" :- I asked Judy whispering. "Yes, yes I am." :- Judy replied whispering as well. "Okay, now let's go before someone wakes up and we get caught." :- we tiptoed to store room picked up some candles and start walking slowly toward my room. As soon as we reached my room I picked up the board hidden under my bed and me and Judy then walked down the stairs go to the kitchen took a match box and proceed to get out of the house.

I tried to open the main door without making any sound but daymn- these doors can not open with making any sound but thank god mom and dad are heavy sleepers. I open the door wide enough for me and Judy to get out.

"Are you Sure that we can play it there? What if someone do lives there?" :- Judy asked while getting worried. I can understand her. Once when we were going to play the board at some abundant house thinking no one lives there, we were wrong. That night we ran so fast b'cuz we saw something or might be someone moving. I swear on Jesus, no one lived there so I don't know what it was.

That is why Judy is asking again and again weither the house all empty or I checked properly? That's understandable. She worries a lot. "I am as sure as the existence of human life that it is safe. No one lives there. Really." :- I said as we kept walking.

As we were walking toward that house with the lantern in my hands and Judy with a bag in which there are board, candles and match box. The winds suddenly picked up pace, the street lights turned off. Maybe the Strom will be coming. It's a good thing I took the lantern with me. I light it up.

It was so dark that we could barely make out the surrounding out of lantern light. We were walking in cold weather. The howling of winds just added more thrill to everything. The cold breezes touches both mine and Judy's body and gave us shivers. "I don't think it's good idea, Nox. Everything happening here seems like a bad omen. Besides I myself am not feeling good." :- Judy said as she hold my arm while walking.

I told her to calm down and not think much but as if the universe itself not wanting us to go the lantern suddenly goes off. Covering our surroundings with pure darkness. It's strange. I asked Judy to look for the match box in the bag. She again said she should just quit the plan while walking. I was looking in the bag that Judy gave me when I asked for match box while walking that I didn't realize someone was coming toward me and I bump into them.

I rub my forehead. God- is that I wall I bump into that it hurts so much? I thought to myself. Then I look ahead of me to see someone but could not see clearly due to the darkness. The bag fell down from my hands and everything shattered on the street ground. I was about to pick it up that that person beat me and bend down to place everything in bag and hand it back to me.

Thank god the board was packed and could not be recognised. Or else we might have gotten into so real trouble it is someone from the church. I take the bag from him. By the sillihoutte and little bit of details I can get in that darkness I am sure it is a male. "Take care of yourself, sweetheart" :- he said as he walked away. His voice, aura, vibes and everything about him seems so warm and calm that I for a moment doubted that i know that guy. But I never once in my almost 19 years of life have ever met someone with a voice so calm and smooth as him.

"You alright, Nox?" :- Judy asked me as I was lost in a trace. I shook my head and nod. " Yes! Let's go we are almost there." :- I said as we start walking. Soon we reached the house. The house gives a creepy feeling it self. We looked at each other and nod. I walk around the house to the broken window from where we are breaking in. I throw the bag in first. Then helped Judy to get in throw the window and when she was in I climb over window and jump inside of the house.

Everything was so a mess on the inside. This house itself is a very huge mess. As soon as I stepped inside the house something does not feels alright. I have been in this house once before when I first got to know about the place. It feels like someone have been here recently. There were glass peices shattered on the floor last I came here. One piece got stuck in my palm accidentally as I jumped in last time. But there's nothing now. The glass pieces are no where to be seen. Maybe I am just thinking way too much. I just shook of the thoughts and looked around for a place where we can sit and play.

We decided to look around the whole house to confirm weither no one really is here or someone do is here. Well more like Judy forced me to look around with her. I am all positive that no human being lives here. We at first go through the ground floor.

The kitchen wasn't as big of a mess as the living room. There was some food in the refrigerator which I am all sure have ran out of time and is expire by now. I checked the taps and was surprised when the water flows out of the metal taps which means the house still have access to running water. Tried to switch on the light but the electricity is all gone. The ground floor was all checked. Then we checked the second and third as well. The house is 3 stories tall. The only place left to check now is the attick. We both looked at each other and decided to let it be and starts to play already.

We decided to play on second floor as it have less mess. Luckily we found a mat there. I place the mat on floor take the candles out light them up and set them around the mat. Then I proceed to take the packet ouija board. Tear the packaging and place it between the candles. I look inside the bag and could not find the only thing that is most important.

"Did you not take that with you?" :- Judy asked me. I swear I remember taking it with me. "I remember I took it with the board. It was in bag. I couldn't be just fallen out of bag. That's not possible. Did you maybe accidentally dropped it?" :- I asked Judy as we both got concerned. Suddenly I remembered the incident that took place just few moments ago. I dropped the bag with things. Could that mean...

"Do you think that-" :- I looked at judy as I asked her. She was looking at me as well. As if she read my mind. She nods. "What do you think?" :- she asked me knowing what I was thinking very well. But I still said it. After all there's no explanation about how it disappeared when it was in the bag all the time.

"Do you think that he took the panchette when he was picking other things?"...