Chapter eight♦️

Sitting here on my throne, looking at ancient scroll made from the papyrus.

"Πιστεύεις ότι αυτό είναι ένα απλό μαχητικό; Όχι, φίλε μου, αυτό είναι πόλεμος. Ένας πόλεμος που θα την κάνει να τρέμει από φόβο, κάθε ανάσα της μια υπενθύμιση της απόλυτης της καταστροφής. Θα απελευθερώσω ένα σκοτάδι τόσο κακόβουλο, τόσο ανελέητο, που θα κάνει το αίμα σου να βράζει. Δεν θα υπάρχει έλεος, καμία διέξοδος από τα βάθη της κακίας μου. Προετοιμάσου για έναν εξολοθρευτικό λογαριασμό όπως κανένας άλλος."

-"You think this is a mere battle? No, my friend, this is war. A war that will leave her trembling in fear, her every breath a reminder of her impending doom. I will unleash a darkness so wicked, so villainous, that it will make your blood boil. There will be no mercy, no escape from the depths of my malevolence. Brace yourself for a reckoning like no other."-

I kept looking at it. Knowing very well on who send it. A smirk kept on my lips. "Lord, aren't you starving? You should come and rest. I can help you to relax a bit." :- I heard as one of the maid come to me, trying to seduce me once again with her body. Just because she worship Aphrodite doesn't mean she can get anyone she want. Trailing her finger down to my chest she come near my ear to whisper.

"Just let me help you relax once, you will be coming back to me again yourself, My Lord." :- I was getting irritated so I pushed her away harshly making her fall on the floor. She look at me. Tears and rage so clear in her eyes.

"2 century. It have been almost 2 centuries since she is lost. You have not found her yet, you think you can still find her? He would have killed her by now. She must have been not breathing. I have loved you for more than thousands of decades. Can you not love me back a little?"

She said with pure venom in her voice. Hearing her made my blood even boiling. I stand up and took steps toward her slowly while saying. " you are right. It have been 2 centuries since she have lost. But that doesn't mean I will look at any other whore while she is gone. And you! Ha! You accept me to love you? Never. She is not you. No, you are not her. No one can be her." :- I said as I look her in eyes grabbing her throat, suffocating her.

"What's so special about this bitch that you have not slept with anyone except her ever after she is gone? Why are you so crazily insane for her? Have she made you blind of your own darkness?" :- she said and that was it. I tightens my grip around her throat while saying slowly and dangerously.

"How dare you speak so low of her? She is way above then all of you sluts. My love for her is so eternal and i won't go around sleep with anyone and betray her. The mere thought of it is a sin for me. I would kill myself rather then breaking her trust. And you think you have a chance? No! All you will get from me is death and that i shall give you right now since you dare to speak about my peace." :- i picked her up in air by gripping her throat.

"But your love is forbidden. It's a sin itself. You should not seek her now." :- she said as she was running out of breath. "So what? I don't care if it is forbidden. I will have her by my side once again, in my arm once again. And there's no sin in my darkness. The only sin i know is betraying my queen which i will never commit. Let it be forbidden, b'cuz that is what make our love more thrill. She is my queen and always will be, no one can take her place never." :- I snapped her neck as I finish talking.