chapter one♠️

It feels good to be able to wander in the Strom. There is this one thing that makes me little different from other girls I know. Most of them are afraid of dark Strom, the thunderstorm, the lightning that remains in stormy cloud for some seconds looking like the whole sky is set on Fire, igniting the whole world. Other people think that I'm an maniac but it just feels so comfortable and I love the feeling of hireath I get from this.

You also must be thinking that I'm an idiot and haven't introduced myself yet. Well, lemme introduce myself to you. Well, I am Nox Vito Derek, going to turn 19 by the end of this year and studying in the top academia of the world. I was born on 13 November 1953 Night of Friday. Daughter of Mr. Benedict Vito Derek and Mrs. Aaron Benedict Vito Derek. My father is an IT business man who have some connections in the Underworld and my mom, she is an civil lawyer who have connections with worlds top paranormal investigators.

I love finding new things out. My mom often join the ghost camping teams and I just tag along with her. We have visited so many place and met so many people. I remember meeting the Warren's when we went to the "Ammityville house" for investigation and the "Conjuring house" I remember Mrs. Lauren's face everytime we enter any room of both houses. She was still terrified. I am friends with their daughter Judy Warren. She says that I'm her best friend. She got her mother's clairvoyant sight and her fathers knowledge. I really like being with her. We both still visit lots of places together.

I was just enjoying my time in the thunderstorm when my mom came and said" Young lady, you have been in the rain for too much now get your ass back in the house and take a hot water shower, I am going to prepare dinner. Now hurry up." After saying that she went back inside. I look at the night sky and close my eyes saying bye when I saw a big lightning waving back at me and I smiled.

When I get inside I saw dad sitting on the couch in front of fire place sipping his tea. He was on the phone looking slightly concern but when he saw me he just hung up the call and smile at me.

" Hey little princess, i guess your mom scold you and told you to get in. You have been in the rain for almost 3 hours straight." He said as it was a matter of fact. I just shrugged saying " What can I do dad? It's the weather I love the most, you know how much I wait for this weather everytime." He just laughed and told me to freshen up and that's what I did.

I went to my room straight and got some comfortable clothes to wear after shower. I get into some comfortable night gown and then went downstairs where my parents where sitted on dining table. I can literally smell the delicious aroma of dishes mom have made. I also take a seat with them and we start eating.

" Honey, your academia will be re-opening from the next week. Mrs. Warren called me and ask if Judy could stay with us for the starting month of the academia as they got a new case and you both study together in same semester so I told her that it's alright she can stay here with us, she will be here by tomorrow. Is that okay with you?" My mom asked me while eating her pasta. I love Judy's company. She is a nice girl so, yeah it's totally okay with me if she stays here with us and if anything I would love it so much having some time with her.

"It's alright mom. I would really love if she stays here with us for month. I will have so much fun with her." Mom then nod and smile a bit before caressing my hair and eating her pasta again. When we were finished eating mom left dining room to get soup. She came back with three bowl of soup. It's a kind of tradition in our house to drink soup after every meal. This soup is made of something I don't know. But I love the taste it is different from any other veggies.

I said my goodnight to my parents after finishing the food and soup and went to my room. Read a book which was a demonlogy written by King James 1. After reading I was thinking about tomorrow. Me and Judy are gonna have so much fun. It was still pouring heavily outside and I eventually fell asleep while listening to the thunderstorm...