Chapter eleven🃏

It have been one month since my first sacrifice. I can make a sacrifice once a month. But it does not matter how much time it takes, the inferno of my revenge would not cool down until I see her crying and vulnerable. Until I make her go through way more worse then what she made me go through.

Today is the day of second sacrifice. 'Madisson La Fey '. She looks smart enough. Maiden had said we need a proper plan. She have been looking through the book of spells to find one that she thinks gonna help. It's a wonder how she still got spells work in her favour. I still don't know what the spell is that she have been finding for way too long now.

"Are you sure you got this?" :- I asked her as we stood behind the tree in the forest watching our next prey practicing Archery. She's seems good at it. The maiden Whispers something and suddenly there is a black cat going towards that witch. Black cat. Something that a witch can never resist.

The cat stood beside the witch and start clawing her feet while meowing. Maddison bend down with a big smile but as soon as she picked up the cat she stab her with an arrow. And stood up looking around. She fixed her eyes on the tree beside the one we hiding behind. Then shoot an arrow but what shocked me is that she was shooting other tree but the arrow got stuck in ours.

"Come out! Whoever you are hiding there." :- Me and Maiden come out from behind the tree and she had her bow streched with the arrow. "What do you want? Why you made the illusion of the cat and tried to lure me?". :- she seemed smart and do is smart as well.

"Why you think I will tell you so easily? So you can run and call the other witches?". :- I told her and she looked in my eyes deep and tilt her head. "You look familiar. Let me think! I have heard of missing of Cassandra. She was a young witch and pure witch. Which is needed for sacrifices. You are the one who did it, didn't you?" :- I smirked listening to this. Smart enough.

"Oh! I am impressed that you got it all right. But it seems like we gonna have a little problem with you then, no?? ". :- I swear on my throne if this little witch gets out of here, it will be trouble. I gave Maiden the sign of 'be ready to attack '. The witch titled her head and smiled before saying.

"Ohh I know I always have been smart enough. As I see you have got someone more powerful then me your side and there's no way for me to get out of here alive as I am still learning the witchcraft, how about we make a deal? A one-on-one in Archery? If you win, I won't protest and will be your sacrifice without any fighting but! If I win, you will have to let me go out of here all alive and unharmed. How does that sounds?? Challenging enough?" :- she raised her eyebrow at me in challenging way as if saying I can't defeat her.

So, I accepted her challenge. I may not have my powers for now but I still have my skills in fighting. Yeah! It's a different story that I haven't used them in a while but I am the God of god's. The king of kings. The supreme being. Taking down a little girl is easy.

"I guess, we have your little game on. Where's the goal?". :- I asked as I walked over to her and took the spare bow and some arrows. She pointed at some Blackthorn tree. As I thought. The witches and thier Blackthorn trees.

"See that tree over there? You have to make your goal at the exactly centre of the tree. The arrow have to get stuck in the tree well. We'll have three chances. The first tree of Blackthorn, the second is palm tree over there and for the third one, look at your back and see the biggest tree. That's the third.". :- I turn to look back and the tree was the farest. might be a little tough.

So, I made the first goal and it just hit the spot then it was the turn of that witch and I must say she's good at it. Her arrow went ripping through my arrow on the tree. I did the second goal and again it hit the spot. Now was her turn, she was focusing when a sudden burst of strong wind came and she freed the arrow accidentally which did hit the palm tree but not on the spot. It was lower then mine.

"You still believe you can win against me? How ridiculous!! You lost the second time, what made you think you can win the third?". :- she looked at me and the maiden and said. "You went against the rules and did that! It is clearly cheating!". :- I scoffed. "As if" and rolled my eyes shooting my third arrow which again hit the spot.

I looked at the witch and she was in deep thought. As if sensing her defeat. How fool of her to think she can defeat me. She closed her eyes and mutter something and the next thing I know is the winds where strong. She opened her eyes, there was determination in them, I was standing infront of her. She steadied herself and streched her bow.

She looked me in the eyes with a smirk. "Eyes ahead, Mister. I am sure you don't wanna miss it.". :- fool! I focused on the targeted tree and then I hear her releasing the arrow, I was waiting for the arrow to hit the tree but then I felt a sharp pain on my cheek. And it was her arrow that have cutted my cheek, drawing blood. There was some of it on the arrow which soon hitted the target.

I looked at her with angry eyes. "How the hell you dare to hit me with your filthy Arrow?". :- she just shrugged and said. "Can you blame me? The winds were strong and you were standing in my way. But as per the deal. I won. So now I am going.". :- she walked away as she said. I stand here, looking at here going away. She was walking as if she is proud and did something soo big but little girl don't know that the hunters never let thier prey go.

I looked at the Maiden and the next thing I know is Maddison fell to ground, paralysed. I walked over and smirked bending down. "Ohh you poor girl, you thought you can go away just like that? How idiot of you think that.". :- I told maiden to open the portal so we can leave with our prey before someone else comes and we get in troubles.

I picked Maddison up and started walking to the portal. She kept looking up at the sky with a smile. Then suddenly she said something and blank out. How fool of her to say it like that. As if she still have hopes of getting out alive when she said. "I won.".