Chapter 12♦️

The colliding sound of swords, it's so peaceful. But not as peaceful as watching a certain beauty using the sword. The academy once in every week oraganize the skill camp where the kids work on thier fighting skill. These humans are aren't so fool.

I sat back on my chair and watch as she spun back blocking the attack of her some classmate. She really fighting alone with 5 of her classmates and still manage to look breathtaking. My Queen for a reason. I watch as one of the kids went to attack from behind. The blade was so close to her legs but Alas! She sensed the danger and dodged the attack.

Just sitting here and watching her makes me at peace. The most peaceful I ever have been in last centuries. My eyes were glued on her when she stopped to take some rest. As she sat on a bench, her eyes met mine and there it was. The spark. The fire. And she slowly smirked and stood up from where she was sitting and start walking toward the bathroom.

Just as she took some steps, she turned her face in my direction still with the smirk on and winked at me. I was shocked. That was something she always used to do. It was like my feet got it's own mind and start walking in the direction where she's going.

I entered the bathroom that she went in. She was standing in front of the mirror. Looking at her reflection. Something felt different about her in the precise moment yet something so familiar. She turned back, a sweet smile on her lips.

But her eyes, that was her eyes that's not of Nox but my Nyx. They had tured gold instead of her normal brown. Her eyes used to turn colour always. Brown to gold.

"Enjoyed the show, Agape? Ohh I know you did. You always have loved seeing me using the blades, don't you?". :- she said as she traces my arm with her fingertips. Does-does she remembers everything? Did she regained her memories of her? Of us?

Then suddenly I felt her grabbing my jaw and making me look her in the eyes. "Look at me in the eyes when I am talking, Agape. I have told you many times. Where you lost at? Did you forget me that easily? It's me. Your peace. Your Nyx.". :- looking in her eyes all I can feel is the feeling of true happiness. It's really her. Standing on her toes to reach me, have the guts to command me around.

My hands just went to cup her small hands in my palm as I spoke looking her in eyes. "Is it really you, Peace? Are you back? I-missed you.". :- just as I finished saying that I pulled her in a tight hug.

The feeling of her in my arms is greater then anything in the whole space, greater then any throne, any crown and any power. For me she is my whole kingdom. She can rule over the whole space and I'll just sit at her feets with my head on her lap. I will bow down for her.

I pulled away from the hug and looked at her. She was still smiling as she wiped a single tear from my eyes which I didn't knew was there. "You're crying. Are you that happy, Agape? Look, don-". :- she didn't got to finish her sentence as I pulled her into a kiss.

Ohh! How much have I longed for this very moment. To hold her in my arms. To feel her lips around me. To be in the warmth of her presence. The intensity of her touch. As her small hands went up in my hair grabbing them and pulling me closer to her. The way she's still standing on her toes to reach me.

My hands went down from cupping her face to holding her waist. Pulling her up I set her on the sink counter, her back pinned to the mirror. My hold on her waist was tight, afraid she might disappear again if I loosened it even a bit. The heat of the moment, the intensity of this kiss. It was not lust. It never have been.

It's the longing of eachother, the wait, the true form of love that us both are feeling. Never in those last centuries since she was gone have I ever touched any women. No! For me she is the first and last woman that I have ever wanted. If not her then neither anyone else.

The way her soft lips tastes and feels against mine, it still inginite the fire in me. Her nails are digging in my shoulder, and other hand fisting my hair, I can't pull away from her. Not like I want to. But I have to. So I just hold myself together and pulled back from her lips. And as I thought, she was out of breath. Her human self can't take it yet. She was panting hard.

She looked up at me wiping her now swollen lips. I smirked, licking mine tasting the metalic taste on them. She's still the same. Just as I took a step towards her to wrap her in another hug and to ask the question that have been bothering me for so long. I need to ask her. Only she knows it but as I was about to say something I noticed that her eye color changed again. Golden to brown and she suddenly blank out on my chest.

"Nyx, wake up. Hey, you alright? Wake up please.". :- I don't know what had happened but I was getting worried. I checked her breaths and it was really slow. I need to do something. Hecates might know what to do. I just picked her up in my arms and just as I was about to open the portal to the castle one of her classmate walked in calling her name.

He looked at her blanked out in my arms and up at me. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO NOX?? I WILL TELL THE PRINCIPAL!". :- And before he could go I put Nyx down carefully and ran towards the boy lifting him up in air by his collar.

I looked him dead in the eyes, getting into his mind and what I saw really made my blood boil. How dare he look at my Peace with the look of hunger ? She is mine. And I will kill him if he ever thought of trying his silly tactics on my Women!

"Now listen carefully, you little filthy human. You are going to walk out of here and tell the principal that She went back to her home as she wasn't feeling well and from now on you are gonna stay a good distance away from her and If I ever saw you coming near her, what I am gonna do is rip your face in two and hang it out of your house. Did I made myself clear??". :- he looked in my eyes and said yes. Not like he can even go opposite of me when I have hypnotized his little mind.

He went out and I picked her up and opened the portal to the castle and went in. As I walked in the castle walking toward our room, all the servants looked at me with wide eyes. "Tell Hecates that I have summoned her and be quick!!". :- I went to our room and set her down on the bed. I got myself a chair, set it besides the bed and sat on it. Holding her hand and looking at her.

She looks so peaceful. Soon Hecates came and her eyes widen when she saw Nyx. Hecates's eyes getting teared up. We all missed her.

"Oh! She is here. She is finally here with us, lord. It's been so long.". :- Hecates said with her tearful eyes. "It's not the time to get emotional, Hecates. She had remembered everything. I was going to ask her that question but suddenly she blank out. How could that happen? Check her and make sure she is alright.". :- Hecates nod and sat beside My Peace to examine her. Once she was done, she looked at me. The pain was clear in her eyes. Eventho I had already guessed what she might say but I wanted her to tell me I guessed wrong. But her words hurted me. I had guessed right.....