Chapter six♦️

It's been two days since I killed that wizard. After killing at little betrayal I searched around his occult to find the vessel in which her blood was. After searching for a bit, I finally found it. As thought it was the same women I thought. That little symbol of swords carved on the vessel makes my blood boil.

Never once I have thought that she could go so low. I guess it's time for a little fun visit. I kept looking at the vessel with a wicked smile on my face. I am gonna enjoy it. Be ready whore. You dare to mess with my peace and now I will make you regret it.

As I left Archys's occult house after burning it to the ashes, I made my way to where I can find the one who dare to get her possessed. I opened the portal to the forest of dunes.

As i got there the first thing I noticed was chaos. Hmm, seems like the servants are going to worship their all mighty. My face was hidden by my hodded cloak. I was talking powerful steps toward the whore who messed with someone who is mine. I kept walking until I reached the cottage with same swords symbol on. It's gonna be so fun.

I entered the cottage. Looked around and there she is. Setting her alter. "You are doing very good but i am afraid that you would not be able to serve Athena for the next century as well, Nike." :- she frozed hearing my voice. 'Yes, be scared. I want to see the look of fear in your eyes.' The thought keep running in my head. She turned around slowly and I took my hood off.

The look of fear in her eyes was way to intense that it half satisfied me. I walked closer and stand in-front of her. I held her chin with my fingers and made her look up at me. I smirked sensing the fear in her body. I lean in closer and whispered in her ears.

"Why so quiet, Nike? I doubt you were this quiet when you went to one of my most trusted devotee wizard and turned him against me." :- as I said that she gulped hard. I stand straight and the hand that was under her chin was now slowly wrapping around her throat.

"Tell me, Nike. Do you not remember this vessel? Who told you to do this. How did you got her saliva and hair. And how did you draw her blood? You better open that mouth of yours quickly before I do it my way which I am sure you know is gonna be painful for you but I am gonna enjoy watching you helpless." :- she nodded and tried to say something but could not as my grip around her throat was tight enough.

I let go of her throat and sat on a chair near her occult and told her to start speaking. "It was her, Lord. Goddess Athena told me to-to do that. I-i get her hair from h-her comb. It shape-shift as her house maid and went to her house. Then got her h-hair from the comb. I got the saliva from the drink she spilled b'cuz i added bitter taste in it. And for b-blood." :- she got quiet on here. I waited patiently.