┣▇▇ 𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ▇▇═─

Sonic never really understood the scientists when they were talking him...or this weird parasite that was growing inside his womb, if anything he just hated the humans, they only brought him pain. He pulled on the straps the was keeping him eagled spread on the operating table.

He only whimpers as pressure was pushed onto his abdomen, his ears only tilted back in submission as he just started trembling in fear. He flinches a little when a cold gel was squeezed onto his abdomen and the device was used to help the scientists seen his hoglet. The human only had a small sinister grin on their face when they saw how well this experiment was going.

When it was over the mobian was forced into the crate, to be carried back to his enclosure. He lets out a small yelp when the scruff of his neck was harshly grabbed and he was forced back into his enclosure, the metal doors slamming shut behind him. He only shakenly gets up on all fours and just trotted way from the door.

He leans down to get a drink of water from the pond before grabbing some leaves and trotting back to his nest, he patted down the fresh leaves to make the pile of sticks and mud, more comfortable to lay on for him and his hoglet. He just nudges the sleeping life form...who had to be drugged so that the pregnant mobian could be extracted from the enclosure.

Shadow only shifted his weight to looked at who nudged him...he was still a little out of it, thanks to the dart having a much higher dosage of drugs to put him sleep.

The hedgehog started to lick at his mate's cheek to get him to wake up completely.

"Okay...Okay...I'm awake." Shadow mutters as he fully sat up to look at his mate, he never really would've thought that he would become mates with his rival...but this was rather forced onto him.

Sonic motions to the life form to look at his finished nest.

Shadow knew that this was all just animal instincts, that Sonic was following...not that he knew how to get humanity back into the blue hedgehog, if anything he was just glad that the hedgehog had opened up more to him, since they're forced breeding.

As for the little shelter he had to say that he was impressed that mobian managed to putt all this together, while pregnant. "I like it."

Sonic nuzzles into Shadow, purring softly at his warmth he didn't really like the smell of humans on Shadow's body, but it was just something had to live with it. Sonic did have a lot more energy than he did during the first trimester, he still got tired very easily, mostly he was very warm or to comfortable to more.

The life form only wraps his mate's legs around his waist...he press his muzzle into his mate's growing breasts his warm hands petting circles on much larger baby bump making his mate purr and cuddle closer.