┣▇▇ 𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ▇▇═─

Sonic lets out a harsh growl, at the female tenrec...telling her to back off...it had been another month since the mobian had gotten pregnant, and prior to his instincts he'd had gotten very aggressive with his mates, and the scientists.

Mostly do to all the trauma the facility staff had put him through, during his weeks and months he's been inside the enclosure.

His body was a reflection of all that pain, his chaos energy barely doing much to heal the scars since it was being used to reshape the Mobian's body to being more animalistic.

Sonic huddles up into his nest...that he had spent his entire pregnancy building...mostly because of his instincts, it was just small little hut made of leaves, sticks and mud and whatever soft material he could find.

Shadow just sat himself at the opening of the small enclosed place that made it hard for the cameras to the mobians...which was a safer option for the pregnant mobian.

The life form, had spent most of his life in isolation...after all he was this facility's property, biologically created to be weapon with both mobian, and alien DNA. Out off all the specimens in the facility he's the only one that still had his sense of humanity and thought less like an animal. As of lately he's been seen guarding the two, with the collar around his neck his chaos abilities were weak, but he was strong enough to keep watch.

The female tenrec, was just another specimen, that the scientists threw into the enclosure...her purpose, was to impregnate the hedgehog, when the time was right. Right now she had already marked the hedgehog as her mate, and had gotten closer to the hedgehog that was just wise for the scientists to keep them together. In a sense she was kind of like Shadow, but just with cybernetic powers that allows her to use electricity.

Her and Shadow didn't along at all...but they really couldn't battle to death either since Sonic loved them both...mostly because he's only interacted with them both, since he was pulled out of the vault.

The pregnant mobain lets out a small whimper, as he felt some movement in his swollen baby bump...his body had change drastically, since he got pregnant, with a more curvy figure, wider hips, and thick legs to support the extra weight, and a much more pronounced chest, with fluffy fur to hide his size B cup breasts.

The tenrec only growls, at Shadow...in annoyance as she just took his place in the opening of the secret hidy hole in the enclosure.

"Is everything alright Sonic?" The life form walks over to his mate, and just gives the hedgehog a small nuzzle on his cheek.

Sonic only shifted his gaze to his bump, as it tell his mate it hurts...the life form only places his hand on the bump getting a small kick from the creature growing inside, he only chuckles. "Relax...Your only feeling it move, you still have a three months left."

The hedgehog sits up, and just pulls himself into Shadow, his ears tilting back in submission...he really missed the life form's touch, more than the tenrec's but that can change after all he was only going after what his instincts want.

"Do you want to sit on my lap?" Shadow asked, his tired mate...he really hated seeing the scars on Sonic, from the Scientists...the only reason why they are holding back is because of the hedgehog's pregnancy. Shadow lifts up Sonic so that he was sitting on his lap.

The pregnant hedgehog just nuzzles into Shadow, letting out a harsh yawn...he really hadn't been getting any sleep...mostly because of those scientists, and the unborn hoglet, it didn't help that his body just constantly aches cause of the chaos energy that he was constantly discharging out of his body cause of the scars.

Shadow places his hands on Sonic's chest seeing that some white fluid was leaking of his nipples, it explains the scent the hedgehog was giving off for his mates.

"Mmm~" Sonic hums feeling Shadow's thumb brush over the area. "You started lactating?~"

"Ahh~" Sonic breathe out when he felt his left breast getting.

Shadow only licks his lips...as he really couldn't control his own instincts...he normally can...just not that he had mate, his own instincts were all over the place he turns the around so that his back was facing the life form.

Sonic whimpers again...as he kind of only wanted Shadow to touch him. "Ahh!~" he gasps, catching the attention of the female tenrec, who only flinched when the strong swell filled her nostrils.

She only made her way to the safe room, "You need to give your other mate some love~"

Sonic squirms when he felt the tenrec started to feel up his body...stopping at his bump, and started to make out with his bellybutton, he started panting and purring wanting more.

The tenrec trails her kisses up to his chest, "Ahh!~" Sonic groans out when his breasts were squeezed, the tenrec pressed her lips to the soft flesh and started sucking.

The hedgehog only purrs and squirms his tail thumping against Shadow's abdomen...the hedgehog had been rather tense lately mostly because of the scientists and his own pregnancy that he just let his aggression out at his mates. He lets out a small squeak feeling something hard poking his tail...he knew what it was since the life form had let out a small breath around his collared neck.

"Ahh!...Ha~" Sonic panted out as he felt the tenrec's bulge rub against his needy vulva, as well as Shadow pulling on his tail and kissing at his neck.

It wasn't long before the pregnant hedgehog was completely begging for their attention...the blue hedgehog's moans and whimpers were silenced by the tenrec's lips as she pushed her cock deeper into the tight lubricated fleshing walls of her mate's uterus.

"MMM!!?~" Sonic muffles when his hips started to bleed from Shadow's nails digging into the skin as his cock started to throb deep inside his mate's plump rear.

The hedgehog lets out a gasps when the tenrec pulled away from his lips with a thick strain of saliva between their tongues, she had to control her urges into wanting to shock the hedgehog to hear him squeak, for more.

"AHH!~" Sonic groans as he tightens his hold on the tenrec...not to tight cause of his bump what in the way, but tight enough to pull her closer and deeper into his uterus, Shadow hugged the hedgehog behind feeling himself about to burst, from the extreme tightness. The hedgehog lets out a small moan being purring when he felt the sudden gush warmth full up both of his holes...he only groans when he felt his unborn hoglet reacting to his noises that was going on outside of the womb.

Shadow plants a small kiss on Sonic's lower back feeling that his mate had finally relaxed his muscles.

Sonic lets out a small whimper at the tenrec...to tell her that he was sorry for being rude to her earlier, that he started to tear up cause of his hormones.

The tenrec only placed her hands on his bump and gave him a small nuzzle and a shocking kiss on his lips.

Sure the two other mobians may not intelligent enough to speak...or remember that they could speak before, but in the animal kingdom body language just spoke louder.

✤ ✤ ✤

✤ ✤ ✤

Sonic whimpers a little, as was trying get comfortable.

Shadow pulls himself closer to the pregnant male placing his warm hand on his bump, getting a rather harsh kick from his hoglet the pregnant hedgehog only nuzzles into the tenrec's neck going back to sleep feeling warm in both of his mate's arms.

After the intercourse...the hedgehog was much more calmer and relaxed, than he was before. Still a little grumpy cause of his pregnancies but less aggressive with his mates.