┣▇▇ 𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ▇▇═─

Sonic's ear twitches as he felt uncomfortable, with a small whimper get forced himself stand up...so far his whole pregnancy with his second kiton had been nothing but misery, mostly because his body didn't have time heal after he had given birth to his first.

So far the experiments had been exhausting and painful like they always been...he still had to hide the fact that he was still had animal like instincts, which was rather easy since the Scientists always brought him fear, cause of all the torturing he went through.

He sat down by the small pond, his bump had gotten larger as well as his features, the more that he looked at himself the more feminine and delicate he looked, it didn't help that his quills had gotten longer cause of this animal like lifestyle, he places a hand on his bump feeling some moment in his womb from his kiton...when he put a little pressure on his bump, another three months had past since he had given birth.

Sonic only washes his face with the cool fresh water that was in the enclosure...it felt good on his hot body, he just steps into the shallow part of the pond and lays down just letting the water cool down his fur and brush up against his the electrical scars and heavy claw marks on his body.

After his relax soak he stepped out of the pond and started to just dry himself off by just air drying. He flinches when he got powerful kick from his kiton. "Watch it...your hurting Mommy." The pregnant mobian mutters to his bump. He stat up and squeezed his own plump soft chest lumps seeing that some white liquid is still leaking out of them, not that he was surprised, his first born is only six months old.

He just started to trot his way back to his nest, the water from the fake pond helped him cool down the once the hedgehog showed his face in the small den he saw that Lilac was wide away and was about to cry out for her mother before she felt a muzzle turn her own. Seeing the scarred peach muzzle she just started to purring.

"Ssh...Daddy and Mama are still sleeping..." the blue hedgehog whispered to his first born as he grabs her by the scruff of her neck not hurting her but to carry her away to a different comfortable spot in the den to feed her.

Gently plops himself down on his side, since his bump was delicate for him to lay on his stomach, Lilac only nuzzles into soft flesh before placing her pale tan lips on the surface and just started sucking purring. Sonic had gotten use to the small hoglet drinking his milk, it was just those stupid pumps and his horny mates that bother him.

He just waited for his hoglet to finish so he can burp her and they can go back to sleep...or at he was gonna try to...the kiton it very attractive as of lately.

He lets out a small yawn as he hadn't really been getting much sleep cause of his aching body, and he just pulls his hoglet close after she had finished feeding after the burp Sonic just curls well kind of curls into his bump.

It wasn't long before sleep over took over his.