┣▇▇ 𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ▇▇═─

The hedgehog agonizing screams filled the enclosure that he was in...as he had got into labor, even though he had gone through this which his first child...it still felt like his lower body was being set a blaze. He just breaths heavily as he was again alone in this.

Another agonizing scream escaped peach lips, as tears started to stream down his cheeks...as he can just feel his body going numb, but he just pushing through it.

At least this one didn't last for sixteen hours, it was only thirteen hours, Sonic just sniffs as he couldn't really feel his lower body, anymore he just started to lick away the blood and mucus off his newborn...so that it can cry properly.

The kiton, was a small teal hedgehog, with very messy back quills and side quills, some bangs that cover his face, a black mask over his eyes like the tenrec, a pale muzzle, underbelly and arms, blue tips at the ends of his quills, his eyes were bright pale blue color.

Sonic lays the hoglet down next to him, as he just weakly smiles at his second child...he was just to weak to do anything as he just watched his vision become blurry before going completely black when his body becoming limp.

The scientists made their way into the enclosure and grabs a hold of the weak mobian...it was a good think that the umbilical cord was already cut and the placenta was out of the Mobian's body, the scientist put the mobian into a crate to deal with later, as other scientist scooped up the hoglet.

Surge was growling and snarling as she was trying to free herself out her holding cell, she didn't understand why she had be separated from her mate during the hardest part of the pregnancy. He only spin dashes at the metal door sending a strong charge electricity through the metal...not doing much. She hated acting like this that she didn't have a voice.

As for Sonic, he wasn't given much respect, his body was bump was still bloated and his thighs was cover in blood staining his once blue pelt. the scientist just dropped the mobian onto the table...not getting much of a reaction from the poor hedgehog, as the other scientists started to measure and weigh the newborn. The two newborns were given numbers. Thirty-Two A and B. Even though Shadow had clearly given the female a name.

When the hedgehog was cleaned, and given another dosage of that hormonal drug...he was just carried back to the enclosure.

Both of his mates came running over to see if he was okay, which he wasn't...he was breathing, but just didn't make a move, his heart was still beating.

"What happened?...tell me he's not dead?" The tenrec called out as she was actually gonna cry for the first time in her captivity.

"I...I don't know..." Shadow admits, as he just had to place the nine month year old down into the nest with her half brother, so he can help Surge get the unconscious hedgehog into the den.

"Okay...I...I have to try something..." she said as she started to rub her hands together make a strong electrical charge.

"No...your just gonna make it worse..." Shadow said as he rolls the hedgehog onto his side.

The two newborns only squeak as he they didn't know what was going on...to them their mother was just sleeping, which he was, just dunno how long for.

"They really pushed him..." Surge asked as her ears tilted back as she held the her son into her arms...she sniffs at how beautiful he was, "Sonic...agreed on Bolt for you...do you like it little man?"

The hoglet only giggles and squeaks as he was enjoying being talked to. The tenrec sniffs as she just kisses the newborn cheek, she just nudges her son into Sonic's unconscious body.

"Were you..."

"If you say a fucking about it...I will personally make sure that my voltages of electricity is more than that Electric Chair"

Shadow only shook his head as he looked away. His ear twitches as soft suckling sound, something that both dominate mates were used too...since formula wasn't gonna be thing that they would find in the wild somewhere, and the tenrec didn't have a uterus to get pregnant from, even it though she didn't have the breast surgery.

It was just gonna be long week of silence between the two.