┣▇▇ 𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ▇▇═─

Within the months of Sonic's second pregnancy, things had gotten to go smoothly...now that this was his second child.

It just meant that he was gonna be bed ridden, and grumpier than normal...since those scientists couldn't have waited until his body was fully healed enough and ready to carry a second child.

It was already at the end of first trimester and the hedgehog was already showing small bump, but had gotten use to the uncomfortable touching from the scientists that want to see the progression of his second kiton.

The hedgehog's ear twitches slightly when Lilac reaches out to touch it, the small hoglet was only three months old...but thanks to Shadow's alien DNA she was developing rather quickly, not quick enough that she could things like her father, but quick enough that she can start crawling and climb. She was just wearing a light purple onesie.

As for the hedgehog and tenrec, they have started to show signs of getting their communication back, mostly thanks to Shadow's help, but still no memories of what they were doing before capture, and being in isolation, at least the tenrec's and Shadow's arguments had words now instead of just animalistic growling and snarling.

"Hey Babe how are you doing?" The tenrec said as she pushes over some leaves that covered the entrance to the cave that was in the enclosure.

Sonic only looked miserable...when that familiar first wave of pregnancy symptoms started, and he was only three months into it and he already looked like that he wanted to kill to someone...but he was just to scared and weak to do so. He only laid his head back down on the pile of leaves. "What do you think..." he mutters back.

The tenrec sat down in front of the nest to look at Sonic, she did have to admit the hedgehog looked very miserable. The tenrec only nuzzles into the hedgehog.

Sonic just lets out a small yawn as he started to sit up, he looked at his hoglet who was just watching the affection going on...she only lets out a whimper and a squeak not wanting to be left out. The hedgehog gives the fussy hoglet some soft licks on her muzzle and quills making her purr. "What do want Surge?..."

"Love~" Surge said as she gives off a small spark to her mate.

Sonic only gave her a look that told her that he wasn't in the mood for that...his ear only twitches when Shadow stepped into the cave.

"Leave him alone...Electro..."

Surge only growls at the nickname since she didn't know who that was, or even cared to know who it was. She only rests her body around the hedgehog after moving the hoglet so she can snuggle with them.

The life form goes over to join his mate. "Hey Sonic...as Lilac been disturbing your slumber any?"

"Let than this damn pregnancy...I just...want it end..." Sonic admits as he only remembers the pain that he went through when he was first pregnant with Lilac, he could hardly move his legs, and stand cause of the pain from child birth, and the experiments, he was just so weak...that he didn't have any tears left to shed.

Shadow only cuddles up to his mate, he really couldn't do anything about this...he was also at the scientists mercy, and with this damn inhibitor collar he chaos abilities is unstable.

The last thing he wants is to hurt his daughter and mate.

Sonic held the hoglet close to his chest as she was feeding, he just ended up leaning into both of his mates' warmth as he just felt tired. He just ended up falling back asleep giving off a small purr.