┣▇▇ 𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚃𝚎𝚗 ▇▇═─

Another month went bye, and the sound of the pregnant mobian growling and snarling at the scientists that were holding his crate was heard.

Like normal animals Sonic had gotten protective of his bump...even if his hoglet wasn't born yet, he was still very aggressive towards the scientists that what to run test on him.

The first scientist pulled their hand back cursing at the mobian for bitting them on the hand...of course they couldn't harm the mobian cause of him only following his animal instincts.

Sonic only shook his head when the muzzle was forced onto his snout, to prevent him from biting other scientists. He only growls seeing the empty syringe coming closer to his body, he only squirms as he growls trying to get away from the syringe before he only lets out a muffle cry out of pain when the needle was jammed into his arm so they can blood sample, he whimpers and cries out in pain when pressure was placed onto his bump and tender soft lumps on his chest.

"Healthy...Both Seventy-Seven and Project Shadow have been taking care of him and his pregnancy." The Scientist said as he squeezes the gel onto the hedgehog's bump, before the device was pressed onto his skin.

Sonic didn't really like gel or the device near his bump, but he didn't really have much of choice but to the scientist do whatever they wanted. His ear only tilted up when heard the sound of the something bring written down.

Before the hedgehog was brought back to his enclosure, the muzzle that was around Sonic's snout was pulled off and some pills were forced into the hedgehog's mouth before he could spit them out the Scientist closed his mouth forcing him to swallow down. He only shook his head when his muzzle was let go.

He just stumbles into his shared enclosure, his vision was very blurry as he just looked like he was about to pass out at minute...he didn't know what the scientist made him swallow whatever it was, it was making him sleepy.

"Sonic!"

The hedgehog just collapsed into a deep slumber, with small whimper.

Shadow only scoops up the hedgehog into his arms, he growls a little at the strong scent of the scientists on his mate body. He only carries his mate over the nest to lay him down.

The female tenrec snarls at the life form...as sparks started fly off her body, since she had marked the hedgehog she had share the enclosure with other male that had marked her mate before her.

Shadow only growled back at the tenrec, to show his own dominance towards the other...it was clear that during these past weeks the two didn't get along.

The tenrec wasn't threaten by the life form's growl as she just tackles the life form down since voltage of electricity through his body. Which of course the life form can handle thanks to his own body having to had adapted to the tenrec's ability.

Sonic's ears twitches slightly at the sound of his mates fighting...but he really couldn't do anything to stop them, not when his body refused to moved, thanks to the pills. He heard the tenrec yelp out in pain when a chaos spear grazed over her shoulder leaving a nasty burn, she only growls and snarls as her eyes gave off a soft glow. The hedgehog started trembling as he felt pain in his abdomen he started whimpering in his sleep, causing the two to stop fighting and hurry over to the Mobian's side.

To their surprise that hedgehog wasn't bleeding when was a relief for Shadow's end...as much as he regretted for loosing control, he actually didn't want the hoglet to get blamed for it. Or worst suffer by the hands of the scientists.

After all they had some close calls when loosing this hoglet, cause of the harsh experiments they do on the pregnant hedgehog just because they were curious.

Sonic just ended up vomiting onto the ground, he just whimpers as he flops back down clinching his bump...mostly his forced upset stomach, he felt some soft licks on his tired muzzle, and some comforting belly rubs he weakly purrs.

"Just get some rest...Sonic." Shadow said to his mate.

The hedgehog just curls into himself to the best that his body lets him...cause of his big baby bump he just started to lick at his bump not really feeling much but we was able to hear his hoglet's heartbeat which was enough closure for him, he only curls around the tenrec for warm feeling better now that his stomach had been emptied, thanks to his hormones he just ended up falling back asleep.

The hedgehog had been doing that a lot, only having enough energy for the daily check ups, then just passing out in his nest in the enclosure...the heavily tired look, and the fresh bruises on the pregnant hedgehog's body just shows that the scientists didn't care about the hedgehog's health, only to get results about the hedgehog's pregnancy.