Chapter 1: Who is he ?

"ARGHHH !!!"

Nunew then opened his eyes wide and started screaming very loudly. He threw the pillow on the floor and sighed heavily.

He's really bored staying at home doing nothing. 2 weeks ago, the semester break just started. During those 2 weeks he was bored sitting near the house. He wants to ask Gun out even though he is near abroad now only his lover. So, Nunew couldn't invite him. At the end he just stay in the house. If he does go out, he will go out alone because most of his close friends go on vacation abroad.

Nunew's father and mother went on vacation to Shanghai together to celebrate their 20th wedding anniversary. Nunew wanted to go with them but his mother stopped him because they were worried that Nunew would disturb their time together. His mother also said,

"This is your chance to have fully rest at home before you face your assignment and test later."

Nunew, who was too lazy to listen to his mother's reasons, finally followed his mother's word to stay at home. Luckily there was Madame Fah with him in the house. If not, he really wants to commit suicide because he is alone without doing anything.

"SO BORED !!! OH MY GOODNESS !!!"

The great house was thrown into chaos by the sound of his loud and huge screams. He wanted to release all the boredom inside him. Nunew looked out the window of his room and looked at his Audi R8 parked in the garage of the house. He sighed heavily.
Nunew: I'm so sorry naaa, baby. You must be bored too, right ? 

Suddenly Nunew heard someone knocking on his door from outside. That must be Madame Fah. Without wasting time, Nunew then got up from his bed and he walked towards the door of the room and opened it.

Nunew smiled sweetly as soon as he saw Madame Fah's face. Madame Fah is the maid in the house. It has been almost 7 years that Madame Fah has been their maid and she's like his mother already. Because of this, Nunew treats her like his own mother. Madame Fah always took such good care of him that it made him feel very comfortable.

"Have you had your shower ?"

Madame Fah looked at Nunew's face while shrugging her shoulders. Then, he looked at Nunew's body from top to toe. He saw Nunew wearing only a black pajama shirt and white thigh-high shorts. The thigh-high shorts showed enough of his white and fluffy thighs. Then, Madame Fah raised her head and looked at Nunew again.
Madame Fah: From what I saw, you haven't take a bath. Am I right ?
Nunew: Yes, Madame Fah.
Madame Fah: Oho ... it's 5 pm already, New !!! Don't tell me you just woke up ?
Nunew: Madame Fah !!! You knew I always woke up early even on weekend.
Madame Fah: So, why you haven't take a bath ? Your handsomeness is gone because you don't shower anymore. You must smell bad, right? 

Without waiting any longer, Madame Fah then moved closer to Nunew and started to smell Nunew's body. Nunew just showed his sullen face.
Nunew: Oiii .... that so harsh naa ...
Madame Fah: Just kidding, my son.
Nunew: Earlier, I woke up early because I woke up. Then, I couldn't sleep so I scrolled Instagram. It's too early to take a shower. So, I continued to sleep. When I woke up, I just lay on the bed without doing anything. Now, I'm so tired of saying that I feel stressed.
Madame Fah: That's why I heard you was shouting ?
Nunew: Well, it just you and me here inside this very big house.

Nunew walked in towards his bed and sat on the bed. Madame Fah also sat in front of him and looked at Nunew's face.
Madame Fah: Why not you go out with your friend as always ? You love to go to the night bar, right ?
Nunew: Gun went to Melbourne with his fiance, Off and Cooheart went to Italy with Santa.
Madame Fah: So, only you are here ... spending time at home ?
Nunew: Yes, Madame Fah.
Madame Fah: Oho ... pity my son. It's okay because you have me. Don't tell me you are bored with me too ?
Nunew: No, I'm not. It just that I want to go out and having fun. 
Madame Fah: It's okay, New. You can wait until your friend come back and have fun together.
Nunew: Why don't you come with me ? We hang out at the night bar and enjoying our wine ? Then, we can flirt with any guy that we see ?
Madame Fah: OHO .... THIS KID !!! (While gently pinching Nunew's arm)
Nunew: Aow ... it hurts naa ... 
Madame Fah: This is the reason why you are still single while your other friends are not, New. You love to flirt with any guy that you saw in night bar then you left them. Why don't you just stick with one guy ? Hmm ?