Chapter 46: What have I done, Nhu ?

"Welcome to our family, Zee Pruk. The CEO of Claire De Lune Sapphire, my business partner and future son-in-law."

Zee's eyes widened as soon as he heard the words spoken by Nunew's father or future father-in-law. His heart was beating fast and he couldn't calm down. His true identity as the CEO of the leading hotel has been broken. The biggest secret that he has been trying to keep is already known by Nunew's father.
Zee: How did you know about this ?
Pa: I heard you talked with your secretary on the call.
Zee: Listening to person's conversation is very impolite.
Pa: I know but I can't let you lie to me for a long time. 
Zee: What do you mean ?

Nunew's father looked at the face of Zee who was sitting in front of him.
Pa: A few days ago before you left for Dubai with Nunew, I had a chance to listen to your conversation with your secretary online. At first, I just wanted to leave it alone but I was surprised when I heard you talking about the agreement I gave you. So, I decided to listen to the conversation between the two of you.
Zee: ...
Pa: At first, I didn't believe it either. So, I decided to hire people and stalk all your movements with your secretary secretly. Apparently my guess was right. the person I hired saw you enter the hotel building and saw you enter the CEO's office. Not only that, he also captured a picture of you having a meeting with the staff.
Zee: That's mean your people is one of the staff there ?
Pa: Yes, he's working there as a cleaner but I told him to resign as soon as I got the info that I need about you.
Zee: No wonder.
Pa: Zee .... I'm so sorry about this but I never have any hidden plan. I just want to know what is your real identity. Why did you hid yourself as the CEO of Claire De Lune Sapphire ? You should be proud of yourself and show yourself to the world.
Zee: I have my own reason and for your information, I'm not seeking for the fame.
Pa: I'm so proud of you, Zee.
Zee: What do you mean ?

Nunew's father got up from the chair and walked towards the sofa in the middle of the spacious room. Nunew's father looked at Zee's face as he motioned to sit with him. Zee who just followed that then approached Nunew's father and sat in front of him. Nunew's father looked at Zee's face and smiled.
Pa: When I know you are the CEO of Claire De lune Sapphire, I was very happy. I don't know but somehow I'm so proud of you. Do you remember what I said 3 years ago? I look down on you so much. I pride myself on the wealth and luxury I have. I know at that time, you must feel very challenged, right?
Zee: Yes. I'm mad because you look down on me. 
Pa: But that was the reason you've became this person, right ? You feel so humiliated that you are determined to change your life. You try and keep trying even though it's very difficult. I know it's not easy for you to get to this moment because I've experienced it too. 
Zee: I don't understand. I thought you will be mad at me after you knew who am I.
Pa: At first, I was speechless because how can you are the CEO ? Obviously, you are so close with me yet I don't even know. If I knew from the first place, it would be easier for me to be your business partner.
Zee: Why did you really want me to sign the agreement ? There are too many hotel business in Thailand and why did you choose me ?
Pa: I want to expand my business, Zee. This is for Nunew's future too. 
Zee: Are you sure ? You don't have any hidden intention, right ?
Pa: I don't have that such thing. I'm getting older and I'm tired. I can't even handle my business anymore. I just waiting for Nunew to be the next CEO of my business. 

Zee is still skeptical of Nunew's father because he knows that not all humans are honest. Humans can also be very dangerous weapons and Zee worries if that will happen to him. Zee looked at Nunew's father.
Zee: I hope you keep this secret from Nunew.
Pa: He didn't know about this ?
Zee: No. I really don't want people to know my real identity.
Pa: But you need to tell him no matter what happen. The both of you will getting married and that's mean you need to tell him everything about you. Do not hide anything from each other because you will ruin the wedding without realizing it.
Zee: I know but give me some time. I'm not ready for this. I will tell him after our wedding.
Pa: That's good.