Chapter 4: 🔞Passionate Night🔞

Nunew drank his beer while looking around. He has already drunk 4 cans of beer but he is still not drunk. He drank to the last drop. Then, he placed the empty beer can on the table. Just as he was about to reach for another can, he suddenly realized that he had already drunk it all.
Nunew: I thought I still have one left.

"Wanna have some ?"

Nunew raised his head as soon as he heard someone's voice. He turned and saw a man looking at him as he handed Nunew a can of beer. He saw a handsome man with white skin wearing a black shirt with several buttons unbuttoned to reveal part of his chest. Nunew smiled sweetly at the man.

"Park ... my name is Park."

Nunew smiled again as soon as the man told him his name. Without wasting time, Nunew got up from his chair and stood in front of Park. They both smiled sweetly at each other.
Nunew: Nunew .... I'm Nunew.
Park: Well, I know you because you are VIP at this bar. I've seen you so many times here but lately I barely see you coming here.
Nunew: I'm busy so yeahh ...
Park: Seems like you wanna have more beers ?
Nunew: As you can see.
Park: Nah ... I give you mine. Let me open it for you. (While show the beer on his hand)

Nunew didn't nod or stop but he just gave Park a sweet smile. Without wasting time, Park then opened the can of beer as soon as he saw a smile from Nunew. Then, he then gave the beer to Nunew. However, when Nunew wanted to take the beer from Park, suddenly a hand reached his hand that making Nunew not take beer from the Park.

Nunew turned to look to the right and he was shocked as soon as he saw Zee's face looking at him. Zee took Nunew's hand in hers while looking into Nunew's eyes.
Zee: I told you to wait for me, Nunew Chawarin.

Park who saw the incident between them then looked at Zee. He didn't know Zee but he knew that Zee was a worker in the bar that night.
Park: You are the worker here, right ?
Zee: Yes, I am.
Park: So, what is happening right now ? Do you have any relationship with him?

Zee approached Park and looked into Park's eyes and said, "He's not a thing that can be share and I DON'T LIKE TO SHARE WITH ANYONE."

Nunew who heard the words from Zee looked very surprised because he did not expect that Zee would say such a thing. As soon as Zee finished speaking, he then looked at Nunew's face as he tightly gripped Nunew's hand. He brought his face closer to Nunew while placing his hands on Nunew's slender waist. He gently caressed Nunew's waist.
Zee: Damn ... I really want to kiss you. (While looking at Nunew's plump lips)
Nunew: Hmmm ?
Zee: I crave you so bad, Nunew.
Nunew: You craved for me ?
Zee: Yes ... I want to taste you. Can I ... ?

Zee didn't have time to finish his words once he felt the warm touch of Nunew's lips at that moment. Nunew kissed him for a moment and then looked at Zee's face with a sweet smile. Zee saw the smile and returned Nunew's kiss. They both ignored Park who was still there. Park was also surprised. Without wasting time, he left leaving Zee and Nunew in love.

Zee looked at Nunew's face from top to bottom. He didn't let go of Nunew's slim waist even for a second. Then, Zee looked at Nunew's face as he observed every inch of Nunew's beautiful face. Nunew smiled sweetly at Zee making Zee's heart beat faster.
Zee: Seriously, I'm dying to have your plump lips on mine.
Nunew: Shhh ... just kiss me, idiot.

Zee smiled happily as soon as he heard Nunew's words. Without wasting time, Zee pulled Nunew's slender waist close to him, causing their bodies to come together. Zee brought his face closer and then kissed Nunew's ruby ​​red lips. Nunew returned Zee's kiss while placing both hands on Zee's neck. Zee kissed Nunew like a starving person. He took Nunew's entire lower lip into his mouth and sucked it.