Chapter 48: The Secret Deal

"Remember this, Tu. You are right that I am lose to my own revenge. That's mean, I can be lose by my own blood family too. Touch him and we will see what happen after that. This is my last warning, Tu."

 Tu looked at Zee who had already walked away from her. Her bedroom door was locked from the outside indicating that she really couldn't get out despite the fact that she was paralyzed. Her brother's last words made her heart suddenly sad. Those words seem to describe how much Zee loves Nunew, the killer of both their parents. This makes Tu think that Zee does not love their parents at all.

Tu got up from the bed and she tried to get on her wheelchair which was next to her bed. Then, she moved towards the window using her wheelchair. She looked out the window and there she saw Zee stepping out of the house. She could see Zee getting into his car and driving away.

Suddenly, Tu's tears fell down her cheeks. She looked at Zee's car as it drove away saying, "I miss you, P'Zee."

She misses her brother's presence very much. She misses spending time together like chatting together while telling stories about each other's lives. Zee rarely go back to their main house because he is very busy with his work as CEO and as Nunew's personal bodyguard.

She's alone. She was alone in that big and spacious main house. She only had a maid and some guards accompanying her but she was not happy. She needs her brother to be back with her like before. She knows Zee is working hard to change their lives but sometimes she also needs the love of a brother.

Tu sighed heavily while wiping her tears.

Tu was surprised when she suddenly heard her phone ring. She then moved towards the table that was next to his bed. Without wasting time, she then picked up her phone and read the name of the caller. Then, she answered the call.
Tu: Hello, P'Fourth.
Fourth: Hello, Tu. What are you doing ?
Tu: Nothing. P'Zee just came here.
Fourth: Really ? What does he want ?
Tu: He warned me not to touch Nunew.
Fourth: Oh wow ... he chose him over his own younger sister ? No wonder both of them are going to married. Both are fucking stupid and such a good combination.
Tu: What ? Can you repeat ?
Fourth: Wait ... don't tell me you don't know ? Zee and Nunew will getting married next week, Tu. 
Tu: WHAT ?!

She was surprised again. She was shocked when she just found out that her brother was going to marry Nunew and Nunew was the main cause of both their parents dying 3 years ago. What is happening now? Why was her brother so stupid to decide to marry a murderer?
Tu: I don't know about this. How did you know ?
Fourth: Did you forget ? This if Fourth ... I can do anything to take my revenge. I knew about this from one of the bodyguard at Nunew's mansion. 
Tu: You hired them ?
Fourth: Yes. One of the bodyguard there is my people.
Tu: You better be careful, P'Fourth. Mark just got caught and Zee literally didn't let him go easily.
Fourth: Is this a reminder ? You forgot who I am ? I will never get caught easily. I've done many things towards Nunew and I'm still here ... living my life happily.
Tu: I know but all those things than you planned were failed. 
Fourth: What do you mean ?
Tu: Do you remember what happened 3 years ago? You tried to kill Nunew when he was in a coma and you also tried to strangle him. But, unfortunately you failed because Nunew was still able to continue his life.
Fourth: Are you looking down on me ?
Tu: I'm not, P'Fourth. I just want you to be careful. Zee is dangerous. He can do anything if he really want to do it. He loves Nunew so much and I can't guarantee if you will be safe once you touch his skin.

Tu can heard Fourth's sighed through the phone call.
Fourth: This time, I will make it. I don't care how but I will kill him surely. You need to help me. We both have the same target.
Tu: What do you want me to do ?