Chapter 17: I'm sorry, Hana

At The Lost Chambers Aquarium ....

Zee and Zara have arrived in front of a large and spacious structure in the city of Dubai. Zee stopped his car in the parking lot. Then, he stepped out and helped Zara open her car door. Zee then reached for Zara's right hand and held it tightly. They both entered the building together. Zee could see that Zara was very happy that they could come there.

 Zee could see that Zara was very happy that they could come there

The two of them approached the main counter to buy tickets. After getting their respective tickets, they finally both stepped into the aquarium space together. They see many children who come with their families. There are also lovers who come there.

Zee suddenly stopped walking as soon as he heard his phone ring.
Zee: Hello, Hana.
Hana: Hello, Zee. Where are you right now ?
Zee: I'm at The Lost Chambers Aquarium with Zara.
Hana: Really ? Okay, I will be there as soon as possible.
Zee: Hmm ? How about your presentation ?
Hana: Cancelled.
Zee: I see.
Hana: Wait for me there. I'm going right now.
Zee: Okay. Take care, Hana.

Zee then hung up. He started taking Zara inside. Then he just let Zara enjoy the beauty in the aquarium. Zee just watched from behind. Zara looks very happy. He greeted every animal swimming in the big aquarium. Zee sometimes took pictures of Zara smiling happily as a memory. The aquarium is huge, so it will probably take them almost an hour to get there.

 The aquarium is huge, so it will probably take them almost an hour to get there

"She look so happy."

Zee who was busy watching Zara then turned away as soon as he heard someone's soft voice. He was surprised to see that Hana was already beside him looking at him with a sweet smile on her lips.

"Hana ?"

Hana looked at her daughter who seemed to be playing with the baby whale.
Hana: Is she the one who want to go here?
Zee: Hmm ... she said they were studying about aquatic life and her teacher show some videos of them. She's wondering about  how aquatic life looks like so I brought her here.
Hana: I see ... thank you, Zee for bringing her here.
Zee: It just a small matter, Hana.