Chapter 34: The Agreement

Zee's POV:

Zee stopped his Porsche Cayenne right in front of a building, Claire De Lune Sapphire that stood tall and majestic in the middle of the city of Bangkok, Thailand. The building is built fully with glass and has two parts. After making sure his car was parked right in the VVIP spot, Zee turned off his car's engine.

Then, he unbuckled his seat belt. Before going out, he had time to take a black mask on the dashboard and a pair of sunglasses. He didn't want anyone to see him come to the building. Just as he was about to step inside, he suddenly remembered something. Zee took her phone out of her pocket and opened the Line app. He wanted to tell Nunew where he was because he was worried if Nunew would find him.

 He wanted to tell Nunew where he was because he was worried if Nunew would find him

Zee sighed then said, "I'm sorry, Nhu. I didn't mean to lie to you."

After reading Nunew's last message, Zee managed to smile sweetly. Without wasting time, he then stepped into the building with a quick step. then, he bowed his head slightly when he saw his workers greeting him with a smile. He walked towards the elevator and pressed the number 4 button where the main office was located.

"Good evening, sir."

Zee who wanted to step into his office then stopped and turned back. He saw Poppy looking at him with a file in her hand.
Zee: Good evening. What is that file for ?
Poppy: The agreement.
Zee: The agreement that Nunew's father sent ?
Poppy: Yes, sir.

Poppy gave the file to Zee but Zee did not accept the offer. Poppy began to look at Zee's face in amazement.
Zee: Can you come back here later ? 
Poppy: Krub, sir.
Zee: Wait ... can you please buy a coffee for me ?
Poppy: Sure, sir.
Zee: Thank you, Poppy.
Poppy: You are welcome, sir.

Poppy then walked away while Zee walked into his office. 

He then closed the door and opened his leather jacket and hung it up

He then closed the door and opened his leather jacket and hung it up. Then, he walked towards the sofa and sat on the sofa. At first, he just sat there thinking about something but, then he lay down and looked at the wall of his office.
Zee: I've been working with the Nunew family for almost a month now but I haven't told him everything yet. Until when do I have to keep all this a secret?"

Zee looked outside the building and then he said, " ... and I'm sure he's wondering who I really am."

Suddenly he was startled when he heard his phone ring. He then got up and took his phone from the table. He read the caller's name. Hana called him. Zee then pressed the green button to answer the call. Zee started leaning on the couch while talking online with Hana.
Zee: Hello, Hana.
Hana: Hello, Zee. How are you ?
Zee: I'm fine. How about you and Zara ?
Hana: I'm fine too but Zara is still at the hospital.
Zee: How was she ? Any progress ?
Hana: The doctor said the wound was infected with a virus. So, maybe Zara will be operated on.
Zee: Really ? Oh God ... 

A few days ago, Zee received a call from Hana and he received the news that Zara was bitten by a stray dog ​​while she and her mother were out for a walk in a public park. Zara is now hospitalized because dog bites are very dangerous, especially stray dogs.
Zee: I'm so sorry, Hana. I can't go visit here.
Hana: It's okay. I understand that you are busy too.
Zee: But don't worry because I will come to her kindergarten graduation next month.
Hana: Well, you must come. If you are not here, she will be so sad.
Zee: I know.
Hana: By the way, have you eat your dinner ?
Zee: Not yet. How about you ?
Hana: I just had my dinner with her just now.
Zee: I see ...

A knock on the door made Zee turn and he knew it was Poppy.
Zee: Hana, I think I need to hang up now because my secretary is here.
Hana: Wait ... Zee.
Zee: yes ?
Hana: Err ... I saw your Instagram story just now. Who is he ?
Zee: Which one ?
Hana: It was a photo of a guy from the back.
Zee: Ahh ... he's Nunew.
Hana: Nunew ? Your friend ?
Zee: He's the one I told you.
Hana: The one that you love ?
Zee: Yes, Hana. 
Hana: Ahh ... I see. You must be so happy there because you are close with him.

Once again Poppy knocked on his office door.
Zee: Hana, I need to hang up now. If you need anything, just tell me. Bye.
Hana: Bye. 

Zee then hung up and he put his phone on the table. He then told Poppy to go into his office. He looked at Poppy who came in with the file and the coffee he asked for. Poppy put the file and coffee on the table opposite Zee. Then, he sat in front of Zee.

Zee reached for his coffee and took a sip. After that, he took the file on the table and flipped through the file.
Zee: Have you read the agreement ?
Poppy: I did, sir.
Zee: What did he said ? I'm too lazy for this such thing.

Zee just flipped through the file and didn't read the written agreement. Then, he put the file back on the table. He leaned on the couch and hugged himself. He waited for Poppy to speak and explain the contents of the agreement.
Zee: What did he said ?
Poppy: The agreement is about him wanting to work with our hotel. He wants to build our hotel in one of his resort branches in Phuket.
Zee: Does that mean he wants us to open a Claire De Lune Sapphire branch at his resort?
Poppy: Yes, sir. Both parties will benefit from each other. His resort will get many visitors if our hotel is built there because our hotel is famous for 5-star hotels at the same time to increase their resort facilities. On the other hand, we will get a lot of profit because visitors who come will definitely spend the night in our hotel when they come on holiday to the resort.
Zee: How about the shareholder ? 
Poppy: he didn't mention about share but he did state about sharing of profits and liabilities. 
Zee: Huh ... such a coward. He wants our 5-star hotel but didn't give me any interest with his agreement.
Poppy: So, how ? Will you sign the agreement ?

Zee heard the sound of an incoming Line message. He picked up his phone and saw Nunew's name on his phone screen. It seems that Nunew is done and he should invite Nunew. Zee took his phone and put his leather jacket back on.

Zee walked towards the door and he managed to say something to Poppy before stepping out of his room. 

Zee looked at Poppy's face and said, "I won't sign the agreement if he didn't state about me being a shareholder of his resort ... at least one of them."

After speaking, Zee then stepped out of his room leaving Poppy who was in a daze. Zee walked towards the elevator while her hands dialed someone's number. He pressed the G button to go down to the main lobby.
Zee: Hello, Nhu.
Nunew: Hello, Hia. Where are you ?
Zee: I'm still at the gym. I just finished work out.
Nunew: Did you saw my message ?
Zee: yeah, I did. I'm on my way. Please wait for me and don't go anywhere. Where are your friends ?
Nunew: They are still here with me.
Zee: Okay, that's good. Wait for me. I will be right there.
Nunew: Krub, Hia.
Zee: See you later.

Zee hung up. Then, he stepped out of the hotel building wearing a black mask and sunglasses. Then, he got into his car and started driving towards the Nunew campus. He should pick up Nunew as soon as possible. He is worried if something happens because his father's enemies are everywhere.

Author's note: How was this part ? Did you guys enjoying it ? If yes, then don't forget to vote and leave a comment too !!! Thank you !!!